Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Dashboard / map views

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dashboard / map views
amigo421
Post Dashboard / map views
on: April 24, 2011 (GMT)

a few quesions…
1. Is there ability to switch between dashboard and map views in one click? it would be very useful because these modes are switched so often during the driving (unlike e.g. fault codes, which is usually opened not at drive time).
2. I couldn’t find out the settings for map, it always showed satellite mode and street traffic. (for me) satellite mode consumes a lot of inet traffic, and makes map view unclear for quick review. Street traffic on the map shadows the street and object names. Would be perfect to have an ability to turn off this , like in google maps.
3. After two hours trip, I’ve opened map view and Torque app loaded CPU 100% for a minutes, it looked like Torque needed so much resources to draw my long track. Is it possible? (I admit the high CPU usage was not due to Torque app)

piemmm
Administrator
Post Re: Dashboard / map views
on: April 25, 2011 (GMT)

Hi

I’ll see what I can do – I’m in the middle of finishing a plugin I started over a year ago at the moment, so it may take a couple of versions before I get round to this!

Ian

warp
on: May 1, 2011 (GMT)

normal googlemaps in stead of satelite would be cool :)

nice app!!

Mr. Edd
on: November 19, 2022 (GMT)

Hi,

I just want to know if it is solved the point “2”
( “2” “I couldn’t find out the settings for map, it always showed satellite mode and street traffic. (for me) satellite mode consumes a lot of inet traffic, and makes map view unclear for quick review. Street traffic on the map shadows the street and object names. Would be perfect to have an ability to turn off this , like in google maps.” )
Best Regards!

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.019 seconds.

Follow me on twitter