Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Torque reporting BT not enabled (sleeping)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torque reporting BT not enabled (sleeping)
bobd
Post Torque reporting BT not enabled (sleeping)
on: May 7, 2015 (GMT)

Hi There,

I have an ELM327 clone that i am trying to use with Torque on my cars android head unit.

I have connected and paired the ODB via BT, i can see it’s mac address etc and icons come up confirming the connection.

However when i go into torque there is a bar on the main dash saying “Bluetooth not enabled (sleeping 60sec).

Torque is set to connect via bluetooth but when i go down to devices i just get a popup with a short white box with a cancel button and no devices shown.

any ideas what the issue could be?

bobd
Post Re: Torque reporting BT not enabled (sleeping)
on: May 12, 2015 (GMT)

bump

snewpy
on: October 4, 2015 (GMT)

I’m having the exact same problem with an Android head unit that I successfully paired with my BAFX dongle. Anyone know what causes this?

snewpy
on: October 5, 2015 (GMT)

After playing around with it some more I discovered that even though the “OBD” icon appears in the bar at the top, that doesn’t mean that Bluetooth is turned on. In my version of Android (4.4) that icon is apparently always there, but it is outlined when it is off, and filled in when it is on.

With Bluetooth on, it works fine.

bobd
on: October 5, 2015 (GMT)

As you can imagine, I checked bluetooth was properly enabled before posting the OP and it’s still an existing issue.

Just assumed it isn’t going to happen at this point.

jfranco201
on: June 6, 2020 (GMT)

HI, I have a similar problem The only difference is that if I pair the ODB with my S6 Edge everything is going fine. When I try to connect with the Android Radio of the car, is not able to find the ODB and there’s a message saying that ” BT not enabled (sleeping)”
Any idea of what’s going on?

se3p_maxx
on: January 29, 2021 (GMT)

no responses to this?

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.022 seconds.

Follow me on twitter