Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Hello I purchased ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 provided download TORQUE program used to own my car Lexus in 2001 and works well but the machine was not brought in any other car does not work, but work problems What I would like the solution of the problem heh

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hello I purchased ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 provided download TORQUE program used to own my car Lexus in 2001 and works well but the machine was not brought in any other car does not work, but work problems What I would like the solution of the problem heh
Said AL-Sanani
Post Hello I purchased ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 provided download TORQUE program used to own my car Lexus in 2001 and works well but the machine was not brought in any other car does not work, but work problems What I would like the solution of the problem heh
on: April 22, 2015 (GMT)

Hello
I purchased ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 provided download TORQUE program used to own my car Lexus in 2001 and works well but the machine was not brought in any other car does not work, but work problems
What I would like the solution of the problem hehh

Notice
The car, which works out heh Lexus Model S430 2001
The cars that did not work out Lexus Model S. 2001 Maxima Model 2001

Said AL-Sanani
Post Re: Hello I purchased ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 provided download TORQUE program used to own my car Lexus in 2001 and works well but the machine was not brought in any other car does not work, but work problems What I would like the solution of the problem he

I download the latest version of the program Torque 1.8.49

moreause
Post Re: Hello I purchased ELM327 Bluetooth OBD2 provided download TORQUE program used to own my car Lexus in 2001 and works well but the machine was not brought in any other car does not work, but work problems What I would like the solution of the problem he

i suspect the issue is more on the side on the elm adapter than the torque software

Habeeb
on: May 28, 2019 (GMT)

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.016 seconds.

Follow me on twitter