Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Screen size

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Screen size
fmart01
Post Screen size
on: April 19, 2015 (GMT)

I do not understand: I am setting the dashboard (screen size 4.5″ and 1280×720) and I saved (export).
This I imported a large-screen phone (screen size 5″ and 1920×1080). I was surprised that the same elements do not fit on the screen.
How can this be? It can be worked around to be fit the screen?

Capp777
Post Re: Screen size
on: April 23, 2015 (GMT)

I have read that the dashboard import/export feature
is for similar devices.

You might try long pressing the imported displays
on your larger device and changing the display size
to fit properly. (Might be quicker than recreating
displays from scratch).

warrior64nd
on: January 27, 2019 (GMT)

I’m having a similar issue. I am developing a theme on an emulator with the same size screen and resolution, but when I installed into my head unit the square displays got messed up (dials look OK). My “small” size on the emulator is correct, but on the screen it appears “medium.” I tried “tiny” but it actually displays tiny just like the emulator. It seems like I’m missing a size scale. Anyone know a good way to correct this or change the scale values?

warrior64nd

I’m having a similar issue. I am developing a theme on an emulator with the same size screen and resolution, but when I installed into my head unit the square displays got messed up (dials look OK). My “small” size on the emulator is correct, but on the screen it appears “medium.” I tried “tiny” but it actually displays tiny just like the emulator. It seems like I’m missing a size scale. Anyone know a good way to correct this or change the scale values?

warrior64nd

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.02 seconds.

Follow me on twitter