Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Plx Sensors not seen

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Plx Sensors not seen
Bullitt1841
Post Re: Plx Sensors not seen
on: October 9, 2014 (GMT)

Quote from admin on October 9, 2014
I’m working back on this next week, sorry it’s taken so long to pick up

It should be plug and play on PLX adapters, though I have not tried with 2 sensors of the same type being installed (and that’s one that I need to look at)

I should be able to test this more in the next couple weeks. I bought a new head unit (stereo) that is Android based and am hoping it has either USB host or bluetooth capability similar to an Android phone (Torque was advertised on their sales site).

piemmm
Administrator
on: October 11, 2014 (GMT)

Update is out now – the PLX unit I have here is set to emulate several sensors, so it would be cool to know that it works in a real setup as well

(there were about 3 bugs, each that could have got in the way of this working for some people, so now it should be fixed) – you’ll see the PLX sensors in the normal sensor list (with a little iMFD box next to each iMFD sensor which should hopefully make them easier to see)

Capp777
on: October 21, 2014 (GMT)

Any status updates on this?

piemmm
Administrator
on: October 24, 2014 (GMT)

It should be complete and working in the latest update – I’ve not had any feedback from users however

Bullitt1841
on: October 24, 2014 (GMT)

Yes, give me some time I am working on 2 cars at the moment and the one running Torque has a lower priority, unfortunately :)

piemmm
Administrator
on: October 26, 2014 (GMT)

Cool! Let me know how things go when you have a moment and if there are any improvements you think that can be done :-)

Bullitt1841
on: November 8, 2014 (GMT)

Just sent Ian an email. For anybody interested, here is my testing video PLX to Torque App Testing: http://youtu.be/G6uoJOlGuJo

ssna
on: March 31, 2015 (GMT)

I have two PLX sensors Pressure and Temperature connected through Kiwi iMFD bluetooth. They show in the Digital Torque Pro gauges correctly but the dial gauges have their needles jammed to max. They log also don’t record the sensor values.

ekim
on: June 18, 2015 (GMT)

Have issues with Kiwi2 / iMFD been resolved?

I would like to hook up dual EGT gauges and view them in real time as well as log the data along with info captured from the ODBII bus.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.054 seconds.

Follow me on twitter