Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Isuzu Transmission Temp

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Isuzu Transmission Temp
simsy
Post Isuzu Transmission Temp
on: July 7, 2014 (GMT)

HI

I’ve been using Torque Pro for a while now but have bought a new Isuzu DMax ute with auto transmission.

Since I use the car for occasional heavy towing, it would be useful to be able to monitor transmission temperature.

Does anyone know how to set this up with Torque Pro please?

I don’t have the understanding to be able to work it out myself.

Cheers

tjr
Post Re: Isuzu Transmission Temp
on: July 9, 2014 (GMT)

I’ve been looking into monitoring transmission temperature on my VW Jetta. I happen to get lucky and already have a default transmission temperature method 1 enabled. Method 2 and method 3 are inactive but from what I have read about you will need to go into your Settings>Manage Extra PIDS>Sensors
and add in the appropriate PID value for your Isuzu; Unit F/C;
Equation based on Transmission Temperature; and the OBD header you can leave blank.
This the bare bones I know so this at least this gives you a starting point. Hope this helps.

RuffTommy
on: July 12, 2020 (GMT)

Anybody able to tell me how to set up to read the auto transmission temps in the 2013 Isuzu dmax 3l motor? I had it set up years ago but now I have forgotten how to do it.

Capp777
on: July 12, 2020 (GMT)

Quote from RuffTommy on July 12, 2020
Anybody able to tell me how to set up to read the auto transmission temps in the 2013 Isuzu dmax 3l motor? I had it set up years ago but now I have forgotten how to do it.

I saw this thread ages ago… maybe it will help?

https://torque-bhp.com/forums/?wpforumaction=viewtopic&t=684.0

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.046 seconds.

Follow me on twitter