Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Data Logging Help for New Users

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Data Logging Help for New Users
flroots
Post Re: Data Logging Help for New Users
on: September 8, 2020 (GMT)

I’m a new Torque Pro user for my 2020 Kia Niro PHEV. Several times I’ve taken a short trip and all worked fine. After arrival at destination and perhaps 15-60 minutes I returned to car for trip home. I started Torque and clicked on Start Logging. Neither the display nor the logging happened. Not sure which setting(s) I need to change. Once this happened and unplugging and replugging the OBD2 scanner fixed it. Any ideas going forward?

jer
on: September 10, 2020 (GMT)

hi, same issue here, ‘old’ user… recently there’s this problem where if the trip starts within like, one or two hours it won’t get recorded… but the subsequent trip will be…

yes the only way to fix this is to stop and close the app and start it again.

This is not an issue with logging itself, all trips are recorded fine in the phone/tablet itself… just an issue with the web viewer, does anyone know of an alternative web viewer by the way?

flroots
on: September 10, 2020 (GMT)

I’m using Torque Pro in conjunction with the Niro PHEV PID file. Several variables are Cumulative such as 0_Niro_Cumulative Energy Discharged(kWh). How do I reset them back to zero? I’m not even sure from what point they’ve been accumulated. I’m guessing since the vehicle was new?

Also there are two variables that I don’t understand the meaning of:

Cost per mile/km (Instant)($/m)
    Distance traveled with MIL/CEL lit
b_shadpour
on: October 18, 2020 (GMT)

Dear Friends,
Kindly, I have a technical problem with Torque application for connect to car.
My car is a Peugeot 206 with ECU 7.4.5 and Metal throttle body.
In this case I was cannot connect to car.
Until I found Car Scanner app.
In this program I connected to car with protocol “ISO 14230-4 KWP (5baud init,10.4 kbaud)” without any problem. But I cannot connect with this protocol in Torque app to my car.
Is it possible add another protocols to Torque app?
Or you know how can connect with this protocol in Torque app to car?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.099 seconds.

Follow me on twitter