Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Data Logging Help for New Users

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Data Logging Help for New Users
boxerfan88
Post Re: Data Logging Help for New Users
on: April 7, 2019 (GMT)

Somehow I cannot login to my old account which was active for years.

I clicked create a new account, use my old email address, and it allowed me to create a new account! Sent me activation code via email. I logged in, and my logs were still there but only up to Jan 2019.

Looks like something went wrong with the user database.
My suggestion is to re-create the account and try.

aelfwyne
on: April 13, 2019 (GMT)

Had to re-create mine and NONE of my logs are there. I do “check settings” in the app and it says it’s working. Not sure what’s wrong, but it ain’t logging to the web now.

EDIT: Double checked my email in the app, changed it to a newer address thinking that was the problem… definitely matches website… still no logs. In the app it shows a “Torque ID” long serial number it says you need to access your logs. Does not appear to be any place to put that in on the website now.

jer
on: April 22, 2019 (GMT)

Quote from boxerfan88 on April 7, 2019
Somehow I cannot login to my old account which was active for years.

I clicked create a new account, use my old email address, and it allowed me to create a new account! Sent me activation code via email. I logged in, and my logs were still there but only up to Jan 2019.

Looks like something went wrong with the user database.
My suggestion is to re-create the account and try.

New user here, created account, tried logging a few trips, but nothing shows up in the web interface!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.101 seconds.

Follow me on twitter