Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Data Logging Help for New Users

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Data Logging Help for New Users
andrei-moraru-online
Post Re: Data Logging Help for New Users
on: April 5, 2019 (GMT)

Hello,

I would like to know the status of bug “new trips are not shown in https://view.torque-bhp.com/

After Jan 30th 2019, I don’t see any trips listed on the viewer website

I can see the trips listed on Torque Pro mobile app -> Map View
Torque Pro mobile app version is from Oct 30 2018

Thanks

passionate about technology

boxerfan88
on: April 7, 2019 (GMT)

Somehow I cannot login to my old account which was active for years.

I clicked create a new account, use my old email address, and it allowed me to create a new account! Sent me activation code via email. I logged in, and my logs were still there but only up to Jan 2019.

Looks like something went wrong with the user database.
My suggestion is to re-create the account and try.

aelfwyne
on: April 13, 2019 (GMT)

Had to re-create mine and NONE of my logs are there. I do “check settings” in the app and it says it’s working. Not sure what’s wrong, but it ain’t logging to the web now.

EDIT: Double checked my email in the app, changed it to a newer address thinking that was the problem… definitely matches website… still no logs. In the app it shows a “Torque ID” long serial number it says you need to access your logs. Does not appear to be any place to put that in on the website now.

jer
on: April 22, 2019 (GMT)

Quote from boxerfan88 on April 7, 2019
Somehow I cannot login to my old account which was active for years.

I clicked create a new account, use my old email address, and it allowed me to create a new account! Sent me activation code via email. I logged in, and my logs were still there but only up to Jan 2019.

Looks like something went wrong with the user database.
My suggestion is to re-create the account and try.

New user here, created account, tried logging a few trips, but nothing shows up in the web interface!

bitmonster
on: June 10, 2019 (GMT)

The view site is not reachable – am I doing something wrong? I just got the app and it seems to be connecting ok.

I don’t want to bother with stuffing around with graphing CSV files. I really would prefer to just graph in the app or a good plugin if possible (any suggestions welcome please).

edwkmho
on: July 5, 2019 (GMT)

Please someone help me with with the data logging.

My Torque BHP app does not data log when running background. Is this a feature in this app that it has to be running foreground to log data.

Thanks.

piemmm
Administrator
on: July 5, 2019 (GMT)

Hi!

What handset and android version are you using?

Some handsets automatically put apps to ‘sleep’ (which means helpfully kill off any background processes that may be running) – if this is shutting torque down then this could well be the issue you’re having (the app is designed to run ‘forever’ and log, so this normally would not be a problem

The handset is likely shutting the app down, so go into the settings, somewhere in the battery settings/power settings there will be a list of apps allowed to put to sleep – simply stop the phone from putting the app to sleep here and you should be up and running!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.163 seconds.

Follow me on twitter