Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » New: Plugin support(3rd party add-ons, PIDs, etc)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Author Topic: New: Plugin support(3rd party add-ons, PIDs, etc)
JCTewks
Post Re: New: Plugin support (3rd party add-ons, PIDs, etc)
on: May 7, 2012 (GMT)

Is there anyplace to find some complete PID’s (with value’s and equations) for specific sensors or vehicles? I have a 2006 Chevy 3500 with the 6.6l duramax diesel and I am looking to be able to see the turbo vane sensor and injector balance rates.

Thanks in advance for any help!

infamousjamous
on: May 18, 2012 (GMT)

I’m looking for Honda/Acura PIDs.

I have a 2007 Acura RDX.

The only info I have found so far is a .PDF showing SAE J1979 Mode Test information on 2003 Acuras: http://www.mdxers.org/forums/attachments/maintenance/35838d1166992274-how-many-knock-sensors-where-bmo27081.pdf

mike2727
on: June 11, 2012 (GMT)

Seems that I am one of many that are not able to find the extended PID’s

I am willing to pay for them, if I knew where to get them, because right now the only gauges I have a use for in my car are Coolant Temp, Speed and RPM

I am looking for all PIDs available for the GM LS2 6.0, I have the E38 PCM

Would like to get a PID for Oil Temp and Oil Pressure

My car is a dedicated track car fully stripped and only running an engine harness

Thx
Mike

piemmm
Administrator
on: June 12, 2012 (GMT)

Hi

Extended PIDs can be added by following this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWR6qsTQYHc

mike2727
on: June 12, 2012 (GMT)

Thanks, that is what I was looking for

Now hopefully it will work with my PCM, because I am not sure the oil pressure and oil temp are available through my ODB2 for whatever reason

It would be nice if I could have my trackmate somehow communicate wireless with Torque, because that would give a wealth of realtime information.

But I guess that would be up to the traqmate people to come up with a way to interface it and make the traqmate bluetooth or wifi :-(

Thanks
Mike

ewgoforth
on: June 23, 2012 (GMT)

Hmmm, I’ve downloaded Torque Free and Torque Scan. Torque seems to work just fine, but I can’t figure out how to get to any of the Torque Scan screens that are shown on the Google app store. I found something on tahoeyukonforum.com about Menu->settings->plugins->Allow plugins full access->check box.

However, I don’t see any such menu item. I don’t see a plugins section at all in my Settings section.

-Eric

mika70
on: July 11, 2012 (GMT)

Hi there!

I´ve got a problem with plugin, track recorder. I´m not able to shoot a video with it. When I start the program and try to start recording nothing happens. Camera doesn´t work at all. My phone is Samsung Galaxy S Advance android, with latest firmware. However I also got Samsung Galaxy S wifi 5.0 with same android and firmware, and it works just fine.
What could be the problem? I´m using same configuration in both phones..
Otherways the program is working just fine..

Regards: Mika

Sorry about bad english.. I´m from Finland 😉

hugob
on: July 29, 2012 (GMT)

A developers problem:

I have written an Android app that sends position info (latitude/longitude) to the MS Azure Service Bus. And a WCF appp that consumes the messages. Now I want to transform my Android App into a Torque plugin, so I can send position info together with fuel consumption etc. Porting was straightforward and is working now. But….. I get a number of GPS pids like GPS Accuracy, Sattellites and Speed. But not the longitude and latitude. Pids 0xff1005 and 0xff1006 are not recognized by torqueService.getPIDInformation. I know the data is available because after my trip, I can load the data into the map and it displays my trip perfectly. So how can I get latitude/longitude without using my own LocationManager?

Thanks

piemmm
Administrator

Hi

Well spotted – I have added them to the export list and they will be available in the next update.

V12

I have problem with Track Recorder Plugin. Video is out of synchronization with OBD data. This is visible in plugin’s player, video encoding and final video, of course :(

I’m using Samsung Galaxy XCover.

brewster
on: July 30, 2012 (GMT)

Hi, great app.

Would you be able to add an option to include local current date and/or current local time to the Track Recorder plugin. So there is an option that it displays with the dials/readouts?

Thanks.
Edit: Probably should be in ‘Feature Requests’

Learnincurve
Post eobd pids for Hyundai/Kia
on: August 17, 2012 (GMT)

Hi,

Any chance of adding the extended pid set for Hyundai/Kia?

There’s a list available at http://hyundai.wikia.com/wiki/OBD-II_Error_Codes.

brs954
on: August 17, 2012 (GMT)

Quote from JCTewks on May 7, 2012
Is there anyplace to find some complete PID’s (with value’s and equations) for specific sensors or vehicles? I have a 2006 Chevy 3500 with the 6.6l duramax diesel and I am looking to be able to see the turbo vane sensor and injector balance rates.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I am looking for the same thing as TCTerks. I have an 06 2500 Chevy with a 6.6 Diesel and I am looking even for a PID listing.

macsboost
on: August 18, 2012 (GMT)

I am trying to send a new pid into the app. so far I am unsuccessful.. Can you provide an example? the old post I’ve never been able to make work.
I have tried to send constants and cant seem to get it to go.

torqueService.setPIDInformation(“macchannel”, “mac”, “RPM”, (float) 1000.0,(float) (float)0.00, (float)500.0, “stringit”);

Eat Sleep Boost!

dr_Mitrich
on: August 21, 2012 (GMT)

Hello.

I drive Opel Astra-H with 2.0T engine, the same ECU as Astra-h OPC, corsa-D OPC.

I tried extended PIDs “Pontiac / GM / Opel / Vauxhall” but it don’t work with my car :( Many of my friends also tried it on their OPC astra-h and corsa-d, no one achived any results.

My target is to view the ignition retards with my torque application. How can I do this using custom PIDs?

DannyM91
on: August 23, 2012 (GMT)

Hi, looking for PID’s for Honda Civic 01-05 (EP2 Sport)
Mainly oil temp and Ambient temp, anyone know where to look for these?
Also really good app, but would like to see some of how the calculations are carried out.

Cheers Danny

rothnic
on: September 5, 2012 (GMT)

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has ever worked with you on developing some of the Gen I (2000-2006) Honda Insight specific information.

From reading there is some IMA (hybrid) related information that to paraphrase, “is outside of OBDII and uses the k line.” One community member has developed a custom OBDII device that exposes this extra information.

So, are you able to receive k line data from these bluetooth adapters. And if so, will I be able to utilize your API to develop the Insight specific PID information?

crates
on: September 6, 2012 (GMT)

Quote from Learnincurve on August 17, 2012
Hi,

Any chance of adding the extended pid set for Hyundai/Kia?

There’s a list available at http://hyundai.wikia.com/wiki/OBD-II_Error_Codes.

Learnincurve, that site is listing fault codes, not PIDs. Torque will report these, so print the page off so u know what the code Torque returns actually means.

The PIDs are not published as most manufacturers use this to fleece you.

If you run torquescan it will give you the ECUs responses, the trick is knowing what they all mean. My SantaFe returns mostly multi-line responses on mode 21 (2101-2127). Interpretting this data is the tricky bit :(

XGamesJ6
on: September 20, 2012 (GMT)

I’ve been having issues with the Track Recorder Plugin, I have a Samsung Galaxy S (Vibrant) and every version I try it just comes back with being unable to connect to the camera.

The only way I can get it to work is to use the first version of the plugin, but that sucks! I’m missing all the features.

Anyone have any tips? I’ve tried contacting the person who is wrote the app, but I can’t find any contact info ANYWHERE.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

nevalon
on: September 21, 2012 (GMT)

Quote from sasha on March 20, 2012
Quote from bmust67 on February 19, 2012
I would agree on a shift light

Shift light plug-in exists – in a free and a paid version on the Android market.

Yes Exist, but is very….. LOW QUALITY

The best Shift Light And Gear indicator Plugin for my, and I tryed all, is RACINGMETER for Torque. With diference the best.

You need Try, the cost is 1,98€, here my video with the Plugin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfNQjurkdXA&feature=g-all-c

Enjoy and Try it.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.07 seconds.

Follow me on twitter