Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Nissan Plugin for Torque

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nissan Plugin for Torque
renedare
Post Nissan Plugin for Torque
on: October 10, 2013 (GMT)

Hi,

I am happy to announce that Nissan Advanced for Torque is already available at Google Play.

NADV is a Torque plugin for Nissan vehicles, adding several specific PIDs/sensors.

Check it out at Google Play!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ideeo.niadvanced

txpatrol
Post Re: Nissan Plugin for Torque

Will this show transmission temp. on a Titan? If not, what are the chances of you cracking the PID for that?

Edit: I should be more specific and say ’06 Titan. I see that there’s a PID for VVT temp, but the Titan did not get a VVT trans until ’07. Do you know if the PID is the same for the regular auto trans?

renedare

I think it is possible, but I am struggling to get the TCM to talk. I am not sure if all Nissan cars are equipped with DiagOnCan TCM units.

If you volunteer to test, I might be able to send you a test APK and you let me know if it works!

Drop me an e-mail so we can talk.

EDIT: The VVT Temp is actually the Engine Oil Temp measured by the Variable Valve Train oil temperature sensor.

txpatrol
on: October 11, 2013 (GMT)

I can’t figure out how to send an e-mail or even PM on this site….but if you can e-mail an apk to me at txpatrol at yahoo I’d definitely like to test it out.

Last weekend I tried to do a full PID scan on my Titan and couldn’t even get it to give me any results.

The trans temp is the biggest thing I’ve wanted to get out of Torque. Next week I’m going to be driving 1500 miles pulling a 9,000 pound trailer….I’d really like to see what my trans. is doing during this trip!

rafa_pt
on: October 12, 2013 (GMT)

I try the Fiat adv(Lite) on a alfa romeo mito 1.3 jtd from 2009 and doesn’t work, doens’t find any PID.
The nissan plugin is only for OBD2, I have a nissan Patrol Y61, form 1998, with consult port, doesn’t work with torque?
Do you have any plugin for FORD S-max 2.9 TDCI made in 2011?

renedare
on: October 15, 2013 (GMT)

The Fiat plugin is for cars based on CAN only. All Adv plugins needs physical addressing and some Fiat cars refuses to respond to functional queries (used by Torque) when initialized for physical addressing. This is the main reason why the ECU scanner built in the plugin sometimes is unable to detect PIDs. Once the ECU is initialized for functional addressing (as Torque does this) it refuses to respond when using physical addressing.

This is being discussed with Ian and I hope to find a solution soon, since I already mapped several parameters for non-CAN Fiat cars.

kizzyle
on: October 29, 2013 (GMT)

Hi, I second that trans temp request. I have 2006 Xterra 4.0 VQ engine and will definitely purchase this if it would. Also a lot of guys on the xterra / frontier / pathfinder forums would definitely buy it as we have a problem where it is recommended to have our ATF bypass the radiator as radiator failure sometimes mix atf and coolant together. (Strawberry Milkshake of Death). A lot of people pay over three hundred dollars for bullydog tuner/monitor just to be able to see this. I think its a worthy investment to get that going. And I’ll gladly be a test user.

savarenova
on: January 20, 2014 (GMT)

I also ask to make this PIDs for Infiniti g35 coupe as its almost alike 350z. If you look into Car GaugePRO they have special PIDS and nissan connection. Especially my Murano cant connect thru your APP, but does it well in Car Gauge. They have taken many codes from PC programms like NIssan data scan and so forth.

sparkypablo
on: April 1, 2014 (GMT)

Hi
I have just purchased thr torque pro and have downloaded the nissan advance for it only problem is that my nissan nv200 diesel 1.5dci van isnt listed and updates on it being added to the list.
Regards

Rogue9
on: April 25, 2014 (GMT)

Any updaate to this? I have a 2010 Pathfinder and am really looking for the transmission temp as well.
I’ve bought both apps (Pro and advanced add-on).
Otherwise I guess it’s down to buying a Bullydog Tuner.

Rogue9
on: May 5, 2014 (GMT)

bump

kizzyle
on: May 9, 2014 (GMT)

Yeah, I’d say go bullydog.
I’ve lost hope to get trans temp, and AFR with the odb and torque setup. Still worth it for what it does though.

bdoggusmc
on: January 5, 2015 (GMT)

Hello,

I am trying to get this plug-in to read my Altima 2.5. I have added the PIDs following the instructions, and see them listed, but am not getting any values from them.

Thanks,
Brian

Idelgado782
on: January 8, 2015 (GMT)

Hey guys. I have a 2009 maxima and I’m looking to install a tablet. I wanted to know if and how I’d be able to get climate control/hvac info on the tablets display. Thanks in advance!

cintakc
on: January 8, 2015 (GMT)

HVAC for your car, CAN protocol ATSP6, address request 744, requests 21hh, Diagnostic Start Command 10C0
create an external PID, for example
long name: xxxxxxxx
short name: yyy
min:0
max:255
unit: –
equation: A
header: 744
diag start comm: 10C0
and press the Test

AMP
on: February 6, 2017 (GMT)

I am really interested if there is any possible way to identify a tire pressure PIDs for Nissan (Altima 2008) to be able to use in Torque. I’ve Googled extensively, haven’t found a conclusive answer. Some say TPMS is a separate system, but seems that someone figured it out at least for Ford http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=3141.570 and Mazda http://www.rx8club.com/series-i-tech-garage-22/validated-torque-pids-250627/

Someone has a spreadsheet https://www.dropbox.com/s/cfpzb2mpj42q6ug/370Z%20CAN.xlsx that is geared for a 370Z, and has tire pressures identified in CAN bus with ID 385. He also has a guide here: https://projectbytes.wordpress.com/2014/06/29/nissan-370z-custom-pids/ No idea if the 370Z would be the same as the rest of Nissan, or how one might be able to hunt down the PID if the CAN bus ID is known. Seems to be the BCM is where tire pressure data may be pulled from.

The Leaf Spy app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Turbo3.Leaf_Spy1&hl=en lets you read tire pressure on Nissan Leafs.

Does anyone know if it is possible with other Nissan vehicles such as an Altima?

cintakc
on: February 6, 2017 (GMT)

Is possible to try to look for PIDs TPMS system for your car
you need to install the terminal Elm327Chat and give a list of such requests
atz
atsp6
atsh758
atcra778
10c0
22f1a0
10c0

Put the answers, or log in here or on any exchanger and give the link
I will try to look for you PIDs
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.mosreg.krasn.Elm327Chat

AMP
on: February 7, 2017 (GMT)

I would greatly appreciate your help. I tried the app (took me a little to see I could change it to English), but didn’t quite know what to make of the responses and didn’t see an obvious way to export them.

I am going to do a full PID scan of the car using TorqueScan, but it seems I need to have the car to the on position to fully get the data. I came out to a dead battery after trying it, so I’m going to try again with the car in the on position and hooked to an external battery charger since I don’t want to have my car running for hours to do the full scan.

If you (or anyone else) can successfully find the tire pressure PIDs, I will gladly send a PayPal reward for the efforts.

cintakc
on: February 14, 2017 (GMT)

I tried the app (took me a little to see I could change it to English), but didn’t quite know what to make of the responses and didn’t see an obvious way to export them.

is spelled in log file folder, put it on any file sharing and give the link

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.062 seconds.

Follow me on twitter