Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » 2007.5 LMM duramax EGT PID

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2007.5 LMM duramax EGT PID
dohler
Post 2007.5 LMM duramax EGT PID
on: April 30, 2013 (GMT)

Good evening,

I was hoping someone could assist me in getting the EGTS from my duramax. Since it has regen it should have the option to do so. Tried searching and I am not having any luck. I was able to get the EGT guages to come up on my phone but there seems to be no data input. I am hoping this is just a config issue and not an adapter issue. I am just learning this so please be patient in my ignorance. Below is what I am using if it helps:

2007.5 Duramax LMM crew cab longbed
Torque Pro
Samsung Note II
BAFX OBDii bluetooth adapter

dohler
Post Re: 2007.5 LMM duramax EGT PID
on: May 1, 2013 (GMT)

Bump

The LMM Kid
on: November 15, 2013 (GMT)

I figured it out…you need to add the Manufacturers specific PID’s…on the Home screen go to Settings-Manage Extra PIDs/Sensors-Menu-Add predefined List…It should say GM. This will also add alot more to your options like injector balance rates/injector pulse width ect. The EGT is labled as a Catylist Temp. not EGT and if I am correct is has pre and post DPF. this will also let you access your Trans. Temp aswell hope this Helps.

2008 GMC LMM ECLB
Mods-K&N Intake/5″ Magnaflow DPF Back/ EFI Live/FASS Platinum 150/ 2 1/2″ Keys/Custom Traction Bars/Trans Go Jr./PCV Reroute…and more to come

ELM327 Mini/Erisin 7835 Android based head unit

The LMM Kid
on: November 22, 2013 (GMT)

I tried this out over the weekend and it seems to work OK but it will read about 200-300 degrees off from a normal Pyro probe because it is further down stream in the exhaust just something to keep in mind. Also didn’t know if you have a lift pump on your LMM but if you plan on doing one let me know I have some tricks that may save you a lot of head aches with the wiring end of things.

2008 GMC LMM ECLB
Mods-K&N Intake/5″ Magnaflow DPF Back/ EFI Live/FASS Platinum 150/ 2 1/2″ Keys/Custom Traction Bars/Trans Go Jr./PCV Reroute…and more to come

TBone
on: December 17, 2013 (GMT)

I just got my adapter over the weekend and was trying too figure out why mine isnt showing EGT either. Found this thread, but I do not have the PID for anything resembling that……And I got the paid version of the app.

Capp777
on: December 18, 2013 (GMT)

The catalyst temps are mode 1 pids 3c – 3f
and are available in Torque Pro. They should
be listed when adding a display to the
dashboard.

They are NOT in the predefined list for GM.

The LMM Kid
on: February 3, 2014 (GMT)

Thats awful funny because I am picking up 2 EGT readings under CAT 1 and CAT2 with the GM predefined list of PID’s

2008 GMC LMM ECLB

Capp777
on: February 3, 2014 (GMT)

Quote from GrnMtnBoy on February 3, 2014
Thats awful funny because I am picking up 2 EGT readings under CAT 1 and CAT2 with the GM predefined list of PID’s

End Quote.

Thats because the mode 1 pids were already included in
Torque Pro. A brief review of the GM extended pid list
would show that there are no Cat temps defined there.

There are many mode 1 pids not in the predefined list
that are available for use if your vehicle supports it.

Dieseldreams
on: June 14, 2019 (GMT)

So balance rate and everything are working now? I am only able to see a few displays like rpms, coolant, boost. I bought a new basf adapter and still only see the same things. Does someone have a link to what all the settings should be for an 08 LMM

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.031 seconds.

Follow me on twitter