Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Using Push Button (send cmnd) to enable and disable reverse beep (prius)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Using Push Button (send cmnd) to enable and disable reverse beep (prius)
FreydNot
Post Using Push Button (send cmnd) to enable and disable reverse beep (prius)
on: April 13, 2013 (GMT)

I was able to successfully disable and enable the reverse beep feature of the 2012 Prius (Gen 3) I am currently driving.

I had to import a set of custom PID codes to get the features.

Now I would like to put two “buttons” on the torque screen. One to enable the beep and other to disable it.

The PID info for the two functions are:

Name	ShortName	ModeAndPID	Equation	Min Value	Max Value	Units	Header
Reverse Beep Enable	RB Ena	3BAC00	A	0	0	No reply req'd	7C0
Reverse Beep Disable	RB Dis	3BAC40	A	0	0	No reply req'd	7C0

Is there a way to turn the header, mode and PID values into raw data to send?

FreydNot
Post Re: Using Push Button (send cmnd) to enable and disable reverse beep (prius)
on: April 14, 2013 (GMT)

Here is a screen shot of what happens when I “test” the function. Does this info tell us anything?
Is it really as simple as sending “3bac40”? I figured the header would come into play somehow.

Numbskull
Post Re: Using Push Button (send cmnd) to enable and disable reverse beep (prius)
on: January 20, 2014 (GMT)

I would like to put two toggle switches on my display.

One to enable/disable backup beeps on my 2010 Prius II,
and the other to enable/disable seat belt warning beeps.

This would probably fall way to the bottom of Ian’s to-do list,
since not many of us would find it useful.

Numbskull

I suppose we could accomplish the same thing with four push buttons, but it would take up more display area.

piemmm
Administrator

Hi!

This should be possible with the existing button

Enter each command and use ‘;’ or ‘\n’ to separate them and you should be good to go

So you can enter something like: ATSH 7C0;3BAC00;ATSH 7E1

aurispilot
on: July 23, 2015 (GMT)

hi

as i wrote in a thread I opened, because I didnt find this one before (http://torque-bhp.com/forums/?wpforumaction=viewtopic&t=6231.0)

I was able to activate the cooling fan to Speed 5. when i Close Torque, it will stop.

Set Battery Cooling Fan Speed 5,”SFS5″,”30810605″,”A”,”0″,”0″,”No reply req’d”,”7E2″

I did the same for

Disable Traction Control,”TRAC Dis”,”30610040″,”A”,”0″,”0″,”No reply req’d”,”7E2″
Inspection Mode (Other=Off,Inspect=On),”Insp Mode”,”21A6″,”{A:7}”,”0″,”1″,”Off/On”,”7B0″

and also for the SeatBeltPeep, but These do not work! I have an Toyota Auris and the PID List is for a Prius III. It is the same drivetrain, but still another car. So how can I find out if it just doesnt work for the Auris or if i did something wrong?

thanks
Hannes

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.033 seconds.

Follow me on twitter