Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Missing Fiat / Alfa protocol

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Missing Fiat / Alfa protocol
DJ.Lucifer
Post Missing Fiat / Alfa protocol
on: February 28, 2013 (GMT)

Now i got my OBD II Blutooth device, and i bought the pro version of torque, but my happyness was so short.. after some fail atemting to get it working i startet some trouble shooting, my phone see the blutooth device, but it will not connect to the ecu. in my trouble shooting i can see under protocol, that it says Alfa / Fiat (Disabled, incomplete):-( what is the plan for inplant this protocol

Fiat Multipla. 1.6. 2001

Regards Ricky

DJ.Lucifer
Post Re: Missing Fiat / Alfa protocol
on: March 6, 2013 (GMT)

Not mutch action in here :-(

piemmm
Administrator
on: March 6, 2013 (GMT)

Hi

The Proprietary (non OBD2) fiat protocol isn’t known publically. As soon as it is, support will be added

ulric
on: October 5, 2013 (GMT)

I bought your app, hoping to be able to use it with my car, a 2002 Fiat Punto 1.9JTD, but no joy.

I already have some other PC software that works with this car. I’m up for helping you work on the protocol for your app. Tell me what I need to do.

xzero2
on: October 7, 2013 (GMT)

I am italian. my english is poor.

I have just bought torque pro

I have the same problem.

But….

Looking traffic from windows program and elm327…. and insert this command in “elm 327 terminal” i can read the “” special fiat pid””

the command in sequence…

ATZ

ATE0 responce OK

ATL0 responce OK

ATIB10 responce OK

ATSP5 responce OK

ATS0 responce OK

ATAL responce OK

ATST 62 responce OK

ATSH 8110F1 responce OK

21C91 This is the pid of the DPF sensor ( temperature? )

responce bus init OK: 61C90DE6

Can i use this in “extra pid ” settings or how ( into the custom init setting) ?

Xzero2

Fiat sedici 1.9 diesel

samc36
on: November 22, 2013 (GMT)

I’ve already bought Torque Pro, and would be willing to pay extra to have the Fiat Protocol implemented.

It turns out, as far as I know, the older CF2 Puntos (you’ll know if yours is one by the color of the MIL check light on the dash – red is CF2 and yellow is CF3) actually don’t have OBD2 implemented. It turns out they have their diagnostics implemented in a subset of ISO9141-2 called FIAT9141.

It works mostly like OBD2, except for the protocol, which is ECU specific, and based on KWP2000.

I have a 2000 Fiat Punto 1.2 Litre Sporting (The 16 valve model).

It’s a mk2/a punto and may be known as Punto 188, and a lot of fellow owners want support. Using an app called Alfa OBD I was able to connect to my ecu, and get some live readings and clear faults and although it worked to that extent, it’s clunky, and counter intuitive and we all know Torque is the best OBD2 android app out there. Is there any way we can get this implemented in the app. Imagine the revenue generated from every mk2 sporting punto owner paying €5 for this small add on. The charge of the add on, would negate the problems generated by having to implement a specific vehicles diagnostics for every vehicle that exists that doesn’t perfectly work with obd2.

I have a 2000 Fiat Punto 1.2 Sporting 16v

sandeepy1011
on: December 13, 2013 (GMT)

Hi All,

i am also amoung the sufferers, The pro application is not working with my Fiat Grande punto 1.3 multijet (2009)

also downloaded the fiat advance lite :-( still not changes.

OBD connector is getting connected to the application. but application is not able to communicate with car ECU. Please suggest your input.

if not torque please suggest any other software at-least.

akul77
on: December 13, 2013 (GMT)

There is a fiat adv plugin in the market which works with torque. Give it a try and let us know.

Geomchi00
on: March 21, 2020 (GMT)

Purchased torque pro and a plugin for fiat and no conection capable at 2020.
Torque Still unusable for fiat vehicles?

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.034 seconds.

Follow me on twitter