Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Sound Problem.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sound Problem.
rileyrodders
Post Sound Problem.
on: February 8, 2013 (GMT)

Hi

Just installed Torque Pro on my HTC Desire and connected ok to Elm 372 dongle OK, fabulous app, but have a couple of problems. Firstly I can’t get any sound/alarms to work (been thro. the settings both on the HTC and in Torque several times) even in the Torque test menu it gives no sound.
Also, I have an Mitsi Evo 9, and the BHP and Torque figures seem to show ridiculously low (I know it shows wheel HP, but I am getting about half of what I expected (checked my profile settings and all seems set up OK there).
Also, how would I know which readings should display E.G. not getting any AFR readings(Is there a list for this vehicle?).

Cheers

Steve

UK. Halifax, West Yorkshire

rileyrodders
Post Re: Sound Problem.
on: February 9, 2013 (GMT)

Anybody?

ChrisChhorn
on: February 9, 2013 (GMT)

The HP/TQ reading are only going to be so accurate and unfortunately isn’t very unless you are running on a drag strip that is very flat. Secondly make sure all your vehicle information is set correctly in the vehicle settings. My actual is 317whp/268tq. The torque app showed 298/254. No way to make the app 100% accurate. Too many variables.

rileyrodders
on: February 10, 2013 (GMT)

Thanks for your reply. I appreciate it’s only a guesstimate, but I should be running over 300 BHP at the wheels, but now it’s down to showing only tens (less than 30), torque as well, even under sustained WOT. Car pulls like a train!

If I could get the sounds to work that would be really good. Just totally in the dark on that one!

rileyrodders
on: February 11, 2013 (GMT)

For anybody who is interested, or it may help, I got the sound to work by downloading a speech synthesizer app. Alarms work a treat now!

Senni55
on: December 23, 2022 (GMT)

What app u downloaded please ?

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.02 seconds.

Follow me on twitter