Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Unable to get it to work on my tablet

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Unable to get it to work on my tablet
DOGLE
Post Unable to get it to work on my tablet
on: January 23, 2013 (GMT)

I have a MID tablet M729B, with android 4.0.3
I plug the usb in to my tablet and the tablet doesnt respond to anything, so i downloaded the USB Host Controller app and it shows it there as 2303:067b Prolific Technology Inc. USB-Serial Controller. I have tried to see if the device itself is bad but i cant get any drivers to work on my laptop to test that part of it out. I ordered a USB OTG cable to see if that will solve the issue that is delivered tomorrow. I saw a post saying that you would have to have a FTDI chipped usb obdII cable. I want to know if that will solve my issue before my return window runs out on the cable i have now. My tablet supports usb host mode because i can plug my phone and anything to it for storage and it works, and keyboards work on it also. Any advice would help. Thanks

frodus
Post Re: Unable to get it to work on my tablet
on: January 24, 2013 (GMT)

what usb cable are you using

DOGLE

a cheap one off of amazon

frodus

specifically which one….

DOGLE

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004B7PSA0/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00

piemmm
Administrator

There needs to be a small update sent out for this to be detected (a new vendor/product id) so I’ll be adding that to the next udpate for you – hopefully when you get that, things will start working for that adapter using the prolific chipset

arturo_9287
on: May 14, 2013 (GMT)

Hi,

I’m the same problem with this:

409.1 OBD2 ISO 9141 KWP2000

http://www.ebay.es/itm/221205950814?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648#ht_4384wt_952

It’s possible to solve the problem?

Thanks

arturo_9287
on: May 18, 2013 (GMT)

up, up,

dslthomas
on: July 26, 2020 (GMT)

Hello, Unfortunately my post has no content, so I’ll just try it here. I have a USB GPS receiver. It’s the other way around here. Torque is not supposed to respond to this USB GPS mouse. As soon as it is connected, however, Torque prevents me from using the GPS receiver. The following message appears: “Open D Torque for USB serial controller?” “Always open Torque when connecting USB Serial Controller D”

But that is exactly what it should not. How can I prevent this? The device is as follows:

Thanks and greetings from Hamburg

dslthomas

Hello, Unfortunately my post has no content, so I’ll just try it here. I have a USB GPS receiver. It’s the other way around here. Torque is not supposed to respond to this USB GPS mouse. As soon as it is connected, however, Torque prevents me from using the GPS receiver. The following message appears: “Open D Torque for USB serial controller?” “Always open Torque when connecting USB Serial Controller D”

http://www.nordigspace.de/screen1.png

But that is exactly what it should not. How can I prevent this? The device is as follows:

http://www.nordigspace.de/Screenshot_20200721-064323_USB%20Device%20Info.jpg

dslthomas

What’s going on here? Every post from me disappears ???

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.037 seconds.

Follow me on twitter