Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » E-mailed ECU Fault Log doesn't show VIN/manufacturer/calibration but e-mailed ECU Freeze Frame does?

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: E-mailed ECU Fault Log doesn't show VIN/manufacturer/calibration but e-mailed ECU Freeze Frame does?
superman22
Post E-mailed ECU Fault Log doesn't show VIN/manufacturer/calibration but e-mailed ECU Freeze Frame does?
on: July 7, 2012 (GMT)

I e-mailed myself the engine codes that Torque found but in the e-mail it doesn’t show anything for basic vehicle info. Here’s what it shows:

Fault log report generated by Torque for Android
=================================================

Vehicle VIN:
Vehicle Manufacturer:
Vehicle Calibration ID:

Current Fault Log

When I e-mail myself a freeze frame it always shows the vehicle info that’s missing above. Not sure why. If you need more information you’re welcome to e-mail me or ask here.

Also I have a suggestion can you please put the version of Torque that is being used in the e-mail? I have a touchpad with android and torque and I only turn it on briefly to send the info to my e-mail. That way I could say “I’m using Torque 1.2.3.4”. I’m not sure which version I’m using, if you need it I’ll have to wait until the touchpad isn’t being used so I can boot it into android. Thanks

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.007 seconds.

Follow me on twitter