Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Music Player Control Buttons

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Music Player Control Buttons
trobbins
Post Re: Music Player Control Buttons
on: August 28, 2012 (GMT)

If you are connecting to a head unit via bluetooth, you should be able to control your music from the head unit or it’s remote control. I have a head unit that is about 4 years old with a remote control that will play, pause, skip forward and back, stop, etc via bluetooth on both android and iphone version 3.5 on up.

2003 Ford F-150 STX
Xoom Tablet w/ Cyogen Mod 9

PwnedXJ
on: September 4, 2012 (GMT)

Thank you for the update which added “Play” and “Stop” media buttons. The stop dial is very nice as pressing on it indeed exits the Player… Very well thought out. Thank you 😉

tommyboy1289
on: November 17, 2013 (GMT)

Hey guys,

Sorry to bump and old thread but I added the play pause forward and backward buttons to my layout and it seems to control both google music and the standard Samsung music player,

Is there any way to avoid this?

Thanks guys

Wiebenor
on: May 1, 2023 (GMT)

@piemmm is there some kind of thread or something somewhere that can tell you exactly what media apps support the “play” buttons?

Also, it would be nice if there’s an album information box thing too, that could show attached album art, like on an mp3, as well as associated album/artist information… Granted, not many people probably care about album art, but if you’re gonna get it anyway in a music app, like YouTube music, or practically any mp3 player app, then why not??? Consider the first thing a question on usage information, and the desire for some kind of list of “most used” compatible players, to make usage easier, and the second thing, a bit of a feature request, not because we need it, but because it would aid in customization for those who truly do want that capability, and don’t want to leave the app to do so, as well as customization in general… I mean, who knows, maybe someone starts out not wanting it, but ends up wanting it after trying it out?

Pages: 1 [2]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.039 seconds.

Follow me on twitter