Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Torque Pro Map View Problem

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torque Pro Map View Problem
vvserpent
Post Torque Pro Map View Problem
on: April 13, 2012 (GMT)

My Device is Galaxy Nexus and running 4.0.2 OS

I have brought Torque Pro from the market recently and having problem on Logging and MapView.

Logging :
From the UNIT setting, I have unchecked “Use Miles” (Use Kilometers), but information exported to GoogleEarth are still using “mph”.

MapView :
Once Logging triggered. I can see my trip on MapView.
But if I quit Torque Pro and launch the application again.
MapView prompt me “No Trips Recorded”.

I tried “select recorded trip” , but MapView prompt me “No Trip Recorded-Enable in the logging settings”.

It seems the MapViewe unrecognized the OLD data.

Please help to check and fix the problem in coming release. :)

vvserpent
Post Re: Torque Pro Map View Problem
on: April 22, 2012 (GMT)

Hi,
I did more test and found that, not all trips can display by the map-view, some trips are ignored by map-view by unknown reasons.

But I can email the log data and view by Excel / Google Earth.

Both good/ bad data contained similar information. No idea why some trips are ignored by map-view..

piemmm
Administrator
on: April 23, 2012 (GMT)

Hi!

You have not travelled more than 0.5 miles, and have the ‘discard trips less than 0.5 miles’ option enabled, so the trip is being automatically deleted

Go into the logging settings and disable the option an all your trips will be recorded no matter how short they are.

Also, make sure you are on the latest version from the Android Market/Google Play

vvserpent
on: April 24, 2012 (GMT)

Hi,

Thanks for your information, I will try to disable “Discard trips < 0.5 mile”. FYR, The last two trips are more then 30KM, map view can’t show me the return trip. But I can email / export all trips to CSV/ GoogleMap format. I can email you the trip log for troubleshooting if you interested. #I have checked Google Play-store. TorquePro running on my device is latest version.

piemmm
Administrator
on: April 24, 2012 (GMT)

Hi

If you could zip email the ‘tripLogs’ folder from the hidden .torque folder on the device that would be extremely helpful – if you just want to find the log in question then you can send that one fine – the directory names are big numbers (which are unix timestamps in milliseconds) which you can convert on this site: http://www.onlineconversion.com/unix_time.htm

by pasting in the number and removing the last 3 digits (to convert to unix format, seconds) – that will then give you the date you are looking for, if you want to send just that one folder :)

if you could send it to ian@prowl.org that would be great

javcarbe
on: May 8, 2014 (GMT)

Ian do u know how to fix that problem, couple screen…

fubyboy
on: February 27, 2017 (GMT)

Hi I have bought 2 copies of your torque pro very pleased 1 I installed on my android phone and it works perfect the other one I installed on my android sat nav it works fine apart from the map view icon does not appear and as I find that information very usefull I would like to get it working .The sat nav is a chiness android device the other functions of Torque work fine cheers Fubyboy

I live in Walsall England

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.024 seconds.

Follow me on twitter