Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Fuel remaining problem

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fuel remaining problem
flinttownchopper
Post Fuel remaining problem
on: November 14, 2023 (GMT)

Running version 1.12.100 on nexus 7 1st gen in sandrail.

Every time I shut off vehicle/tablet fuel remaining won’t read and in list of sensors says waiting or no data. been fiddling around trying to figure out why it keeps resetting. It’s been fine for last three years all of a sudden started doing this, any ideas?

I have enhanced mpg and faster comm checked

Sometimes if I go to add a gauge and just leave the sensor list open for a few minutes it starts showing data and reads again, but might work right away or after 20 minutes of driving, but always seems I have to open the list of sensors to get it to work

flinttownchopper
Post Re: Fuel remaining problem
on: November 15, 2023 (GMT)

UPDATE – found if I open torque scan or add display and then scroll down to the Km per liter or miles per gallon area and wait a few seconds it seems they wake up. Then I just back up to realtime info and fuel remaining starts reading every time. Otherwise it just sits there.

Also it’s a GM 2.2 ecotec out of 2008 cobalt, stock computer

Any ideas what would cause that ?

flinttownchopper
Post Re: Fuel remaining problem
on: January 6, 2024 (GMT)

So I erased app and reloaded. worked fine for about 2 days and back to reading 0 until you open add display and scroll down to miles per gallon in the list. Wait a few seconds until it registers and just backup out of it and fuel remaining will register. Any help appreciated, this is annoying

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.011 seconds.

Follow me on twitter