Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Error Connecting (USB, A12, "Targeting S+ ...")

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Error Connecting (USB, A12, "Targeting S+ ...")
FntX
Post Error Connecting (USB, A12, "Targeting S+ ...")
on: July 23, 2023 (GMT)

I’ve updated to Android 12 and now Torque is unable to connect to my USB adapter. It fails with the following error:

Targeting S+ (version 31 and above) requires that one of FLAG_IMMUTABLE or FLAG_MUTABLE be specified when creating a PendingIntent. Strongly consider using FLAG_IMMUTABLE, only use FLAG_MUTABLE if some functionality depends on the PendingIntent being mutable, e.g. if it needs to be used with inline replies or bubbles.

Just to be sure I deleted everything and tried it with no special profile and settings but it won’t go past this error.

I would like to submit a debug log but this setting doesn’t stay on. After checking this and restarting the app, it reverts back to disabled…

cintakc
Post Re: Error Connecting (USB, A12, "Targeting S+ ...")
on: July 24, 2023 (GMT)

do you have the latest version of the app installed?

FntX
Post Re: Error Connecting (USB, A12, "Targeting S+ ...")
on: July 24, 2023 (GMT)

Yes, I even performed a factory reset for good measure.

The adapter is recognized and I can select it under settings. When doing so, the app will immediately throw this error on top of the screen when entering the live view.

It’s worth mentioning that this is an Xtrons Android HU and I don’t want to rule out that this is happening because of the fact. I’m about to downgrade the unit back to 11 where everything worked.

I will run further tests with my phone instead. I also assume that this issue only arises with USB adapters.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.013 seconds.

Follow me on twitter