Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Uploading logs and offline processing

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Uploading logs and offline processing
CherokeeChief
Post Uploading logs and offline processing
on: February 16, 2012 (GMT)

I send attached to email the log where I have enabled log also for the engine pids, but in the csv file attached to email there are only the GPS data.
Another issue is about the uploading to the web site:

http://ian-hawkins.com:8080/

Is not clear how to do it and , with the pc web browser, I get the follwing error;
“Unable to connect”
Help please….

Electrocut
Post Re: Uploading logs and offline processing
on: February 17, 2012 (GMT)

The website seems to be back online, now.

musafiir
on: February 18, 2012 (GMT)

Hi

am new to this app.

I have enabled network on my device to upload the data to http://ian-hawkins.com/torque.php (default). but i cant login on web with my device ID

It tells me invalid credentials.

Any thing i should change?

Thank you

piemmm
Administrator
on: February 18, 2012 (GMT)

Hi

There was a small issue with the webserver a day or so ago which is now fixed

You will be able to login (if using the ID login) once the webserver has seen some data from your vehicle uploaded (so it then knows about you). If it hasn’t seen you, you won’t be able to login using the ‘ID’ function

You can register via email and login immediately, but make sure you also enter your email address in the apps ‘web upload’ settings so you get access to your data. Using the email address is preferred as then you can log multiple vehicles and view them through one screen (it’s also a little more secure and I’ll be moving to this better method in the next few months as well)

musafiir
on: February 19, 2012 (GMT)

Thank you Ian

I have registered email and can log in.

I find the web interface is more about the trip done (GPS).

Is there an interface to see all the parameters logged in the csv file after upload?

Thank you

piemmm
Administrator
on: February 19, 2012 (GMT)

Hi

The web interface allows you to do all this and to download the logfiles from the trip. You can decide what to log by going into the logging settings. Look at the toolbar at the top of the screen.

In the logging settings in the pro app, there are various options for File, Web and automatic trip logging options. You can configure what sensors to log in this interface and how you want them logged.

mky.lau
on: March 15, 2012 (GMT)

I have my email in the settings, but it still wouldn’t upload. Is there a way to test if there’s a problem with the connections?

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.028 seconds.

Follow me on twitter