Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Torque App not finding profile

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torque App not finding profile
Xtinct
Post Torque App not finding profile
on: October 4, 2022 (GMT)

My Android Torque App not finding any vehicle profiles. I can see the *.tdv files in the .torque/vehicles folder but they are missing from the phone that used to show them. How do I recover these? I even have a back up copy of the files but it seems the app is not finding anything in the folder.

Xtinct
Post Re: Torque App not finding profile
on: October 5, 2022 (GMT)

I found the solution in the settings and set it up to revert to pre Android 12 settings and to use the .torque folder. Not sure what folder it was looking at with the most recent update?

Where is the new folder for Android 12+ ?

Vasilich
Post Re: Torque App not finding profile
on: October 5, 2022 (GMT)

Torque app since .92 do not use .torque folder anymore. If you have anything in this folder – use function “import from legacy .torque folder” in torque options.
Most of settings have been moved to /Android/data/org.prowl.torque, but do not expect that everything will work as with old .torque folder. For custom PIDs use Import from CSV from Torque app options – PIDs management.

And – it has nothing to do with Android 12 – it has same behavior on my HU with Android 6 :)

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.012 seconds.

Follow me on twitter