Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Golf mk5 diagnostic not working

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Golf mk5 diagnostic not working
Rapilo
Post Golf mk5 diagnostic not working
on: October 2, 2022 (GMT)

Hi all, I have a golf mk 5 2009 diesel, and torque pro with 2 non branded elm327, just like the ones on the main website (blue and black/yellow bluetooth). They work fine for real time reading, no lags, all good. What doesn’t work are error faults, every scan is just nothing. I thiught it could be a limitation of the elm327 devices that I have, as I saw on the forum that many don’t work well, but when I tried my ines with the Carista app, the faults show up, so they do read the errors. From here I then thought it’s a Torque issue then. I emailed Torque directly twice but never got a response.
I tried to adjust some parameters but didn’t get anywhere.

Anyone here had this limitation or any other elm327 devices that actually work in detecting faults through torque on the golf mk5 diesel?

cintakc
Post Re: Golf mk5 diagnostic not working
on: October 2, 2022 (GMT)

for different brands of cars, as well as different engines, the error reading command may be different, Torque uses several commands to read errors, it is possible that Torque does not use the correct error reading command for your engine
in principle, knowing the desired command, you can create a separate button in Torque for reading errors

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.011 seconds.

Follow me on twitter