Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » mut2 protocol mitsubishi

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: mut2 protocol mitsubishi
brett44
Post mut2 protocol mitsubishi
on: September 8, 2022 (GMT)

I have mitsubishi outlander 2003 ( 2003-2006 are all same pretty much). I have researched connecting obd for a long time, and didn’t want to go down too much of a rabbit hole on connecting to the ecu.
So I decided to purchase Canbus converter from Blackstealth in Canada ( I’m located in Australia).
Torque pro connected first time using this canbus converter and a bluetooth obd device with it. Its designed specifically for this purpose and seemed to be simplest way for me to use torquepro with outlander 2003.
If anyone else is having problems connecting I would recommend this way to do it, theres more information on this site:
https://www.3si.org/threads/convert-obd1-mut-into-canbus-obd2-for-torque-app.809906/

So all I wanted to do was read/clear fault codes, and see live data of pids, this device does the job well.
It doesn’t show all the pids and doesn’t do auto trans pids and etacs, but it does the basics like o2 sensors/coolant temp etc, theres enough pids I think to diagnose basic issues.

Anyhow I would very much like to converse with others that might be using same device or other devices for mut2 data logging etc.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.006 seconds.

Follow me on twitter