Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Thunderstruck Canbusadpter with OBD2 and torque pro app blues

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Thunderstruck Canbusadpter with OBD2 and torque pro app blues
torqueprodummy
Post Thunderstruck Canbusadpter with OBD2 and torque pro app blues
on: June 4, 2022 (GMT)

Hello family,
Using torquepro app version (input ver# from app) and CSV downloaded from thunderstruck I customized dials with CSV dials and getting no response when connected with (input oBD2Bluetooth to (input Curtiscontroller model -242SE and (ME 111-5motor). Created & using custom profile with app but vehicle type left at default since I see no way of changing that within torquepro. Also note that when first using app I mistakenly sent aforementioned CSV as a script to the controller and have had issue since then (the contactor stopped working and can only get system to work-via( emergency bridged ). Please advise

Easy going Wiorld-Ocean Cruiser who enjoy traveling he world meeting new people and exploring different cultures. Lately I have converted my fossil fuel diesel engine to all electric torque drive. and have beentrying to get my thunderstruck canbus adapter to work with torque pro ap to display vital information aboutmy system which consist of Curtis1242 SE and Motenergy Me11115 PMAC motor. I really need to get my torquepro display monitor to work.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.006 seconds.

Follow me on twitter