Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Exported PID fails to import

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Exported PID fails to import
2m
Post Exported PID fails to import
on: February 5, 2022 (GMT)

Hi! First of all, loving the app. I saw that recently you have added scripting support. I will soon give that a try. Maybe it will replace my macros in “Serial Bluetooth Terminal” app. :)

I am using 1.12.52 and I noticed that it fails to import OBD2 PIDs which have “Diagnostic start command” spanning multiple lines. Such PIDs are silently skipped when importing.

Here is the example file: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/2m/gry-obd/main/exportedPIDs.csv

2m
Post Re: Exported PID fails to import

I have also just sent the debugging information. Hopefully that is helpful.

piemmm
Administrator

Hi!

Thanks – I’ve updated a 1.12.59 beta release in beta which fixes the CSV export (it should not have exported the \n as new lines as you probably already guessed) – google should approve it in about an hour

If you reexport them in this new version then it should be fixed for you – I also updated the diag stop/start command textboxes to make it easier to type multiline stuff in without having to split manually with \n all the time making it considerably easier to read when inputting – it will then convert to the correct format when required (I will also make it show existing \n in a later update, possibly tomorrow but I wanted to get this fix out first)

Please let me know if this fixes your issues!

2m

Thank you for a quick fix. Import now works as expected!

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.016 seconds.

Follow me on twitter