Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » icon device missing

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: icon device missing
C10Sly
Post icon device missing
on: January 26, 2022 (GMT)

Hello I have an ELM 327 OBD device paired with my Motorola Android phone and when I make the connection I see all the small icons at the top left except that of the device used, which means that it does not work when I want to read the given I need, all the other icons are there and well connected but nothing happens, my truck is a 1999 GMC Sierra 2500 6 liters thank you for your help!

C10Sly
Post Re: icon device missing
on: January 28, 2022 (GMT)

no one know’s?

piemmm
Administrator
on: January 28, 2022 (GMT)

Hi!

Make sure you’ve given torque all the permissions that it has requested when it first starts. If it hasn’t then the icons usually will be red or not in an ‘on’ state because there is no permission given for that service

C10Sly
on: January 29, 2022 (GMT)

thank you for your tip.. can you tell me how it works to know that all the permissions have been executed correctly?

C10Sly

Edit: ok now got some data coming in but can’t find to get the RPM meter to work

piemmm
Administrator

Hi!

Go into the adapter status screen when you’re connected to the car – scroll down to see the list of sensors that your ECU allows to be read – the RPM sensor will be in there if your ECU allows access to it

C10Sly

Edit2: over ride pid was on…now its working

thx for your help! :)

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.027 seconds.

Follow me on twitter