Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Bug

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bug
jdetawe
Post Bug
on: December 29, 2021 (GMT)

This link contains an image of a bug

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17l1G8Rc2pTY149yQOudsby5XWqniqvK3/view?usp=sharing

piemmm
Administrator
Post Re: Bug

Hi!

The installation is corrupted – you need to reinstall the app (uninstall and reinstall) like it is telling you and the issue should resolve itself

jdetawe

I did that and the problem still exists, knowing that before the updates the program was working perfectly

piemmm
Administrator

Ok, can you join the beta program and get 1.10.210 and see if the problem is resolved?

And what android device are you using?

jdetawe

I’ll do that right now. As for the type of phone, it’s

Huawei Nova3i

Android version 9.1

piemmm
Administrator

Hi!

Been looking at this and I think I finally understand the problem, my apologies! – I don’t think the beta will fix the issue in your specific case… (however if this is what I think it is, then tomorrows beta will fix it once I finish the changes I need to make)

As a temporary workaround (which will only be needed for a day), setting the phone to any language that does not go right-to-left (eg, english, french, etc, etc) and the issue should be fixed.

(This is something I’ve been looking at for a while and trying to work out what was causing it, but I was looking in the wrong place – your screenshot has actually helped me understand what is going on, thankyou and I’ll get the fix out in the next 24 hours (it’s 11pm here, I need sleep!) :-))

jdetawe

Thank you I am at your service

piemmm
Administrator
on: December 30, 2021 (GMT)

Hi!

If you get 1.10.216 from the opt-in beta testing on Google Play then hopefully your issues should be fixed!

jdetawe
on: December 30, 2021 (GMT)

Yes, the problem is solved, thank you ?

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.031 seconds.

Follow me on twitter