Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Sprinter MPG

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sprinter MPG
Chaco
Post Sprinter MPG
on: December 26, 2021 (GMT)

Torque Pro is showing 0 Fuel Flow and not computing MPG after an emissions recall was performed on my MB Sprinter (2015, 6 Cyl, 3L) a few weeks ago. Prior to the recall Fuel Flow, MPG and Distance To Empty worked. I tried changing settings with no result. Other values like Coolant Temp and EGT are working. Another app (Car Scanner) is showing MPG with the same OBD2 scanner. I prefer Torque so hope this can be fixed. Thank you.

piemmm
Administrator
Post Re: Sprinter MPG
on: December 26, 2021 (GMT)

Hi!

MPG depends in some instances on the correct engine displacement and fuel type being selected in the vehicle profile

Also check the ‘mpg trim‘ is set at 1 in the vehicle profile (and in the settings, that ‘Enhanced MPG calculation‘ and ‘Faster Communications‘ are both enabled in the main OBD settings screen, so you get the most accurate MPG reading by including extra sensor data)

Those are the most important sensors for MPG, additionally please make sure you are running the latest version from Google Play

I’ve rechecked it here on a test setup and it is working, I will see if I can find a vehicle which uses the same engine as the sprinter in the next few days to confirm

Edit: found a sprinter van. Confirmed MPG isn’t updating with enhanced mpg disabled so am investigating. Expect any updates to be put into the next beta :)

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.01 seconds.

Follow me on twitter