Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » display on my android is too dim to see

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: display on my android is too dim to see
ICS
Post display on my android is too dim to see
on: December 11, 2021 (GMT)

I have tried to use this app on several phones connected to my 2004 M/B C320 and the values are so dim they are unreadable. Does anybody have a suggestion as what I might be doing incorrectly?

Retired

piemmm
Administrator
Post Re: display on my android is too dim to see
on: December 12, 2021 (GMT)

Hi!

Silly question! :) – have you tried turning the screen brightness up ? or is this some other kind of dim issue?

If you’re able to take a screenshot that will probably clear a lot of things up for me, though if it’s a contrast thing then you can change the theme to a different one in the app settings which may be of use to you

Also you can change the size and type of displays if they are simply too small by long pressing on the dashboard screen and selecting the relevant option from the menu

The screens are extremely configurable, so if it’s a layout/style/contrast/size thing it is relatively straightforward to change those parts

ICS

I’m having a problem pasting a screenshot here. If you can give me an email address i can send it. However, the brightness is set to max on the android and the displays are unreadable.

Retired

ICS

BTW thanks for the help so quickly

Retired

ICS

Problem solved. Thank you. I discovered how to change the theme. Is there a way to change the theme in Torque Lite? I have the Lite version on a different phone

Retired

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.019 seconds.

Follow me on twitter