Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Pics of your setups

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13
Author Topic: Pics of your setups
Preee
Post Re: Pics of your setups
on: August 5, 2013 (GMT)

Quote from Arro on July 22, 2013
^^^ that right there is awesome. Is that a factory Ford Android or something you rigged up?

I wanted it to look OEM , it’s a 6″ Chinese android phone inside the Pod , of course i lost alot of screen but i have just the right ammount of information i want on there.

quadhelix
on: August 5, 2013 (GMT)

Hi!! New Here and I think that this is the Future and will get more popular!! Here is something I made last night. Love the look in the car. 2013 Mazda3 hachback . Also I tryed the headsup display It looks cool but is blurred is there a way to see the image without distortion?

Mr.Lopes
on: August 11, 2013 (GMT)

Toyota Corolla XEI A/T 2003 Brazil

Toyota Corolla ALTIS 15 – Brazil
Torque Pro + Samsung J6

zed073
on: September 22, 2013 (GMT)

2012 135i
Nexus7 + http://www.ebay.com/itm/300870976269?item=300870976269&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

31N007
on: October 18, 2013 (GMT)

Well, I figured I should post a few pics of my setup

Here it is in my dad’s Altima (I’ve been using that recently)

http://sdrv.ms/15NcHlF

I have a lego setup that holds my Nexus7 tablet as well as my HTC Trophy when I choose to use that. Only thing keeping my from upgrading is the fact that the Trophy has internet sharing free and I use that when I run Waze…

Here’s a pic of how it sits in my Progete5

http://sdrv.ms/19QeZOd

Slides into a lego mechanism that I have slid into the slot underneath the radio.

I’m also pleased to say that it fits in the vent on my mom’s Jeep Grand Cherokee too! More often than not, I use the Torque app when I’m in my P5 (to monitor MPGs and Coolant temps)

Canton, MI

miatajim
on: October 27, 2013 (GMT)

Little post I did of my instal. http://forum.miata.net/vb/showthread.php?t=506279

Paulzy
on: November 3, 2013 (GMT)

My setup isn’t working yet as i can’t get it to work with my subaru but this is what it might look like once it does work :)

salsheikh
on: November 29, 2013 (GMT)

Quote from krikke on June 24, 2013
Hi,

Some photos of my Android Double Din unit running Torque Pro by using usb obd2 cable. Car is an Evo X GSR 2012.

which obd2 cable did you use?

shinysun77
on: December 6, 2013 (GMT)

HUD Type

CarGuy4994
on: December 18, 2013 (GMT)

i connected the scanning device and everything works fine.
I have one problem though.
I know for a fact that the right rear abs sensor is faulty.(i had it scanned outside )
the device did not show me any fault logged in the ecu but when i cleared all faults the abs light went. Since the fault was not solved the light came back on as expected but it didnt show me any actual fault code for the same. Please help!!

MPD56
on: December 18, 2013 (GMT)

Quote from CarGuy4994 on December 18, 2013
i connected the scanning device and everything works fine.
I have one problem though.
I know for a fact that the right rear abs sensor is faulty.(i had it scanned outside )
the device did not show me any fault logged in the ecu but when i cleared all faults the abs light went. Since the fault was not solved the light came back on as expected but it didnt show me any actual fault code for the same. Please help!!

MPD56 Reply:
I’m guessing that since the ABS fault is not an OBD Standard DTC code, but a manufacture specific code Torque won’t detect it. I believe that your vehicle is putting the fault codes in one area and Torque is clearing it with all the others. Also if you post questions like this under its own topic, more people might notice it and give you a better answer then me.

eXPerience
on: January 28, 2014 (GMT)

Quote from quadhelix on August 5, 2013
Hi!! New Here and I think that this is the Future and will get more popular!! Here is something I made last night. Love the look in the car. 2013 Mazda3 hachback . Also I tryed the headsup display It looks cool but is blurred is there a way to see the image without distortion?

Wow!
I love that config.

guiTart
on: February 13, 2014 (GMT)

Nexus7 on my Peugeot 206 with customized theme.

mackey
on: February 19, 2014 (GMT)

CTSV with parrot asteroid smart head unit. sometimes i wish i retrofitted a tablet instead as this one is only capable of running gingerbread.

only thing missing that i need is the PID for oil temp. 221154 doesn’t work and torquescan will take too long.

jconnlefty
on: March 18, 2014 (GMT)

Quote from andiTJ on April 1, 2012
Thats my setup so far, more work needs to be done! That’s a Asus Transformer in my Jeep Wrangler!

is this custom made?? very nice!

Hassoon
on: April 1, 2014 (GMT)

am Having Problem Connecting the Super ELM Bluetooth adapter with my Tablet with the Lexus LX470.
Tried with Chevrolet astro and Lexus GS 300 it Works Prfectly.
Only Connection is no established with Lexus LX470.
anything i need to know or do ?

salsheikh
on: April 4, 2014 (GMT)

finally removed my gauges from the dash and have replaced it with a dash pocket available for the ford focus.
from this:

to this

samsung 5″ screen media player – hides away is dash pocket. will be installing a charging point in the pocket.

big.ursu
on: July 28, 2014 (GMT)

usts
on: September 25, 2014 (GMT)

Toyota Vista and SE Xperia Arc.

Redrkt
on: October 3, 2014 (GMT)

’06 F250 6.0PSD

LG Optimus Elite for Torque ELM327 BT OBDII adapter