Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Dashboard Plugin help

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dashboard Plugin help
DrRobin
Post Dashboard Plugin help
on: June 26, 2021 (GMT)

I have two different Android head units in two different cars, both have the same setup, but one is Android 8.1 and the other Android 9.

Both came with Torque Pro pre installed but I wanted to run the dashboard plugin and it doesn’t do anything on Android 8.1 but told me that Torque was out of date on Android 9.

I uninstalled Torque Pro and bought and installed it from the Play store on both devices, as it wouldn’t upgrade, since the Play store said it was up to date.

Now the Dashboard plugin works on Android 9, it will register and let me put gauges on the home screen but on Android 8.1 it will not complete Step 1 permissions.

Are there any known problems with the Dashboard plugin on Android 8.1 or is there anything extra I need to do?

It looks cool to have gauges hovering over the one screen and I would like to get it working in both cars.

Thanks in advance

Robin

DrRobin
Post Re: Dashboard Plugin help
on: July 3, 2021 (GMT)

Tried a few more things, disable software and change system settings, but when I press step 1 it doesn’t do anything, no setup screen and no message, regardless of if Torque is running or not.

Can anyone suggest anything?

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.009 seconds.

Follow me on twitter