Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Torque Pro fails to start on Android 12

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torque Pro fails to start on Android 12
Pcgeek21
Post Torque Pro fails to start on Android 12
on: May 24, 2021 (GMT)

Hello,

I have been using Torque Pro for several years now and have been very satisfied with the functionality and performance of this app. When I first updated my phone (Pixel 3 XL) to Android 11, the app would fail to launch. Thankfully the developer was able to update the app and everything was good to go. Now my phone is running the Android 12 beta and the same issue has occurred again. I submitted an app crash report to Google Play, but I thought I would also ask here if it is possible for the developer to update the app to support Android 12. I am willing to test a development build if needed, but am unable to join the beta program as Google Play says it is currently full. I guess the developer would need to send me an APK to test.

Please let me know if there’s any additional information needed.

Thank you,
Nathaniel Hatley

deitydiva
Post Re: Torque Pro fails to start on Android 12
on: May 29, 2021 (GMT)

I am having the same issue with the new Android 12 beta build. I’m currently using my old android 10 device to use the torque Pro app. I am currently a beta program member so if you want me to test the new release I’ll be very happy to.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.009 seconds.

Follow me on twitter