Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Tasker intents

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tasker intents
danielo
Post Torque Pro intents
on: May 23, 2021 (GMT)

Hello,

I was trying to use Torque intents in Tasker to get notified when PID alarm is triggered. It looks like only intent which actually works is the one for closing the Trorque application:

org.prowl.torque.REQUEST_TORQUE_QUIT    (Properly shuts down Torque and related services - this must be sent as a broadcast type intent)

But the rest of documented intents like:

org.prowl.torque.OBD_CONNECTED          (Sent when Torque connects to an OBD2 adapter)
org.prowl.torque.OBD_DISCONNECTED       (Sent when Torque is disconnected from the OBD2 adapter)
org.prowl.torque.APP_LAUNCHED           (Sent when Torque starts up)
org.prowl.torque.APP_QUITTING           (Sent when Torque is about to quit)

or the one for alarm:

org.prowl.torque.ALARM_TRIGGERED  (Sent when an alarm PID is triggered)

[intent bundle contents]
  String - "ALARM_NAME"  - The alarm name
  String - "ALARM_TYPE" - The type of alarm trigger threshold ("MINIMUM" or "MAXIMUM")
  double - "CURRENT_VALUE" - The current value of the PID/equation the alarm is referencing
  double - "TRIGGER_VALUE" - The trigger value for the alarm (below/above this will trigger the alarm based on the alarm type)
  String - "UNIT" - The unit that the PID uses

isn’t working anymore. It doesn’t matter what I tried in Tasker, the result was that there is no intent received. Does anybody has a success for using Torque intents in Tasker, other than the one for closing Torque app?

SolarSupremacy
Post Re: Tasker intents
on: August 19, 2023 (GMT)

I’ve tried everything. Even pulled ADB logs from my phone. Tasker successfully registers listeners for the intents. It’s Torque that isn’t sending them.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.01 seconds.

Follow me on twitter