Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » how do i copy torque from my phone to my laptop

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: how do i copy torque from my phone to my laptop
extra330
Post how do i copy torque from my phone to my laptop
on: December 30, 2011 (GMT)

Is there a way or do i have to purchase a second program to use on my laptop,
Also… i have a touch screeddouble din head unit with touch screen and bluetooth in my car… is it poss to run torque on that or does it have to run through an opperating system
thanks in advance

Pierce
Post Re: how do i copy torque from my phone to my laptop
on: December 30, 2011 (GMT)

Hey,
welcome to the Torque forums.

You won’t be able to run Torque on your car stereo unless it’s Android based. If it is, there’s a good chance Torque will work.

On Windows, you could use a software like http://bluestacks.com/ to run Android Apps. Maybe that works with Torque too? Didn’t try it.

Best regards from germany

Pierce

extra330
on: December 31, 2011 (GMT)

Thanks for that,
Had a better look at my car today and like you stated, head unit does not support android,
downloaded bluestacks for my laptop but how do i transfer torque from my htc to my laptop?
excuse my ignorance
thanks in advance

Pierce
on: December 31, 2011 (GMT)

Hey extra330,

honestly, I don’t know. I’m only using a Mac (and don’t use VM) so I cannot test BlueStacks myself.
There seems to be a “get apps” button somewhere in the application and as I could see in the video there seems to be a button “Markets”. I would have a look there. For further questions about BlueStack I would follow them on Twitter or mail to them.

Best regards

Pierce

blown maloo
on: February 2, 2017 (GMT)

just go to app store with the device you want to down load it to if you have all ready paid for torque on a nother divice it down load it to the second device for free
HTH

Australia FNQ

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.025 seconds.

Follow me on twitter