Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » New phones/New Torque Pro?

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New phones/New Torque Pro?
doninreno
Post New phones/New Torque Pro?
on: October 23, 2020 (GMT)

I have a question about the menu selections I see that can be displayed as “gauges” for my 2007 Ford 6.0 Liter Super Duty pickup truck. We just got new phones and when I downloaded the Torque Pro app onto the new phone, I find that there are FAR FEWER display choices available—a lot of the ones I could see on my old phone don’t appear AT ALL, much less in green highlight!– …am I doing something wrong or maybe missed something on either the menu or setup/Bluetooth connection? With my old phone I was able to choose things like battery voltage, and many others that had [FORD} or something like that to identify them and all were highlighted in green as active, so I am pretty sure that they are still available on the truck’s OBDII/computer outputs, but I can’t see them. How do I fix this?? I can’t look at my old phone to see what they were, because I tried to move Torque Pro and the entire app just sort of disappeared!) It was VERY useful to be able to see all that stuff, but the way it is now pretty much renders the Torque Pro useless on the new phone (a Motorola Moto G Power)!

I’d sure appreciate some input on this problem!!

Old retired military pilot guy. Own a FORD F250 6.0 Diesel Super duty Super Cab that is kinda stock, but not entirely

Capp777
Post Re: New phones/New Torque Pro?

Did you add the Ford predefined pid
set yet?

doninreno
Post Re: New phones/New Torque Pro?

Hey, CAPP…Thanks…I found that and got it selected/installed on the Torque Pro on my phone and SHAZAAAAMM! I have found all that stuff selectable/green highlighted. I must have done that on my old device, but it has been so long ago that i didn’t remember any of that. THANKS a BUNCH

Old retired military pilot guy. Own a FORD F250 6.0 Diesel Super duty Super Cab that is kinda stock, but not entirely

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.011 seconds.

Follow me on twitter