Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » How should TCC act?

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How should TCC act?
B4C1997
Post How should TCC act?
on: August 8, 2020 (GMT)

Just got 4l60e rebuilt and don’t think the TCC is locking properly – have not used torque for 12years.

I manually configured a profile for the .tdv file, but the realtime info is not showing data in the gear status or any of the 4 trans temps

The TCC is showing changing RPMs which appears data is valid – and IS NOT appearing to LOCK as I believe it should, at speeds over 45mph and over 45 – 60 mph then when decelerating the TCC value goes negative. Which I am interpreting as confirmation that the Trans Converter is NOT locking as it should – but I am not sure how the TCC data should present – anyone know how TCC should act? would be appreciated. Thanks

ps – I need a list of the elm327 codes for 1997 GM Camaro LT-1, that is a list of which of the PID/Sensor should work on this car? – I think my trans rebuild in not working as it should. I think the transmission should be displaying the current gear the 4l60e using. Right?

383-interceptor

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.007 seconds.

Follow me on twitter