Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » MPG Readings/Long Term Average

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MPG Readings/Long Term Average
TomJ
Post MPG Readings/Long Term Average
on: July 10, 2020 (GMT)

Hi everyone.

I use torque quite a bit and love the app, but wanted to get a bit of clarification on how the various MPG averages work.

As far as I understand it, the trip MPG resets automatically when the app is closed (when my headunit is turned off with the car in my case) unless you have it set to ignore stops of 30 mins or less. The trip MPG can also be reset with the trip reset button of course.

As for the long term average MPG, my understanding is that this does not automatically reset like the trip counter. My question is, how do I reset this? Do I use the reset MPG/LPK/KPL button? Or do I long press the MPG average display and select ‘reset recorded min/max/times’? I’ve seen reference in another part of this forum from quite a few years back saying you can press the menu button and select reset from there, however the menu button hasn’t been present in Android for quite a long time, so how can I reset it now?

Thanks

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.008 seconds.

Follow me on twitter