Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Torque can't find a fault

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torque can't find a fault
B100
Post Torque can't find a fault
on: June 30, 2020 (GMT)

LR3 has a suspension fault. It will not fill with air and displays a fault on the dash. But Torque Pro says there are no faults. This is my second time using Torque and was really expecting good things, but I’m very disappointed. Any thoughts on what the problem might be ?

moreause
Post Re: Torque can
on: June 30, 2020 (GMT)

torque is OBDII
is the check engine light on ???
my ford as a wrench sign these days…and these code are not covered under OBDII standard

OBDII will cover engine stuff most of the time …. it was originaly used for anti pollution stuff

air compressor is far from engine and anti pollution issue

B100
on: July 1, 2020 (GMT)

The LR3 is most definitely OBDII. An orange engine MIL came up on the dash. I did not appreciate the USA origins of OBDII – and thanks for that – but time has moved on a lot since then. It now seems that all car manufacturers in Europe and the Far East make extensive use of OBDII. I would imagine in the USA too. My Foxwell NT510 Pro picked up two faults on this car, but Torque Pro linked through ELM327 did not. Perhaps I expecting too much of Torque Pro, although it is disappointing to find it’s not as good as I had hoped.

Capp777
on: July 1, 2020 (GMT)

OBD Mode 03 is mostly for emissions related
DTCs. Maybe your other software has paid the
OEM license fees to access proprietary
commands? Torque is flexible enough to have a
send command button for advanced users.

cintakc
on: July 2, 2020 (GMT)

B100