Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » kpl through the roof after phone hard reset/reinstall

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: kpl through the roof after phone hard reset/reinstall
sejtam
Post kpl through the roof after phone hard reset/reinstall
on: June 27, 2020 (GMT)

I using Torque Pro with a OBDLink® MX+ on my Triumph Tiger 800

It used to work find. Then I had to have my phone repaired and they reset the whole screen so I lost all the setup. I had to re-configure.

I think I all got it right but for some reason the kpl (l/100km)
reading started really high (13000l) both for the instantaneous and per-trip and comes down to only about 3-4kl/100km

something is clearly wrong. I tried resetting the trip but it did not help (started again at 13k and came down to only 3k)

What do I need to reset this to properly work?

Also: can the ‘reset trip’ button be smaller? There is apparently no way to make it small/tiny. it takes huge space on the screen (yes. I know i can put it into the back and hide by other widgets)

sejtam
Post Re: kpl through the roof after phone hard reset/reinstall
on: July 1, 2020 (GMT)

Ok. The biggest problem was that I accidentally entered 800l instead of .8l for my engine size. That helped a lot. However, the kpl readings (both instantaneous as averages and trip) are still ca 2-3x too high compared to what the bike’s onboard computer displays (and that matches my fuel usage calculations on each refill).

So what could influence that?

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.009 seconds.

Follow me on twitter