Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Which Tablet for Scion Xb

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which Tablet for Scion Xb
JBeechcraft
Post Which Tablet for Scion Xb
on: May 16, 2020 (GMT)

Just returned my Scanguage after finding out about Torque app. I’m not thrilled about the Scion Xb not having a guage at all, just a blue/cold and red/hot light. So, I’ve purchased the BAFX Bluetooth OBDII reader and now all I need is a device to read it on. The Xb has massive amounts of shelf space as the small instrument cluster is centered way far back on dash. So, I’m kind of leaning towards a Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 but truth is, I do not own any Android devices. Doesn’t matter as this Samsung is going to be pretty much solely dedicated to displaying guages. I’m not looking to reinvent the wheel and I’m certain some of you are opinionated based on your own experiences. I want to hear them if you’d don’t mind sharing your thoughts and learnings. I think I’m just a tablet away from getting something or somewhat of a reading on engine temp (my main concern) and I don’t want this to be a new career, although I’ll play later on. Any other display devices that are more highly prized?

Thank you all!

JB

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.006 seconds.

Follow me on twitter