Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Torque isn’t responding

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Torque isn’t responding
Junior.
Post Torque isn’t responding
on: April 27, 2020 (GMT)

Anybody else having problems? I’ve been running the app on a cheap Android tablet for a couple years, I absolutely love it. I drive a diesel Superduty, so it’s on all the time. Last week it started “not responding” I could just touch “wait” on the screen, and it would work fine for a couple minutes. After a couple days of that, it just quit working, I went out and bought a new tablet, but the app does the exact same thing, sometimes…it doesn’t even show up on the screen, if it does…it’s just froze. I’ve uninstalled and re installed a dozen times, I’ve sent Ian an email, I’ve restarted the tablet several times, I just can’t get it to work. I’m super bummed because I have been putting off a nine hour drive since this started, I won’t drive my truck that far at highway speeds without monitoring.

moreause
Post Re: Torque isn’t responding

does the tablet has gps

i have seen that if you grans access to the gps to the app and it doesn’t exist some will crash

Junior.

It doesn’t, but I can’t even get that far, torque will ask, but I don’t even get a response when I tell it no, it’s already frozen when the question comes up.

Rmon-DIY
on: April 29, 2020 (GMT)

Having same issues,used to be working fine but then a soon as I start the app just freeze up,already sent an email as well to Ian,I had an ODBlink adapter if I used their app all is fine seems like the issue is only with Torque Pro hope this get fix soon I really miss this app

territory
on: May 2, 2020 (GMT)

I am also having the same problem for Torque Pro. Google Play shows “The beta program for this app is currently full” ????? but Torque Lite works.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.02 seconds.

Follow me on twitter