Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Nissan Consult II

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nissan Consult II
M O P S K I
Post Nissan Consult II
on: April 24, 2020 (GMT)

Hi,

Is there an update on compatibility with consult 2? I’ve done a quick search and have seen that consult 1 is somewhat working, as I don’t have a consult 1 car or a consultBT, I’m unable to check.

What I have is an OBDLink LX adaptor and a Y34 Nissan Gloria, this combination works with NDSii and Car Gauge Pro fine although ultimately I would prefer to use Torque Pro, obviously because it’s visually better looking and it also works with a number of vehicles.

I know it sounds unethical, but is there an ability to pull coding from these 2 apps and add it to Torque Pro to be able to communicate with the ECU?

Ultimately if that isn’t an option, is there anything that me or anyone else can do to help you implement this into Torque Pro? I believe that a lot of Consult II vehicle owners would use Torque Pro over these other apps.

cintakc
Post Re: Nissan Consult II
on: April 24, 2020 (GMT)

a car with the Nissan Consult 2 protocol works in Torque when using external pids, for example, several
in the auto profile you need to register the initialization string
atsp5\natsh8110fc

"Name","ShortName","ModeAndPID","Equation","Min Value","Max Value","Units","Header"
"Nissan CII Water temperature","WatTemp","2211010401","R3-50","-50","205","grad.C","8510FC"
"Nissan CII Speed","Speed","2211020401","R3*2","0","510","km/h","8510FC"
"Nissan CII Battery Voltage ","BatVolt","2211030401","R3*0.08","0","20.4","Volt","8510FC"
"Nissan CII RPM ","RPM Niss","2211050401","R3*256+R4","0","6000","rpm","8510FC"
M O P S K I
on: April 28, 2020 (GMT)

Unfortunately even with that string it still won’t detect an the ECU.

M O P S K I
on: May 6, 2020 (GMT)

Anyone have any ideas on how to set this up with my car??

cintakc
on: May 7, 2020 (GMT)

it is necessary to put a bird in the profile settings Use an alternative OBD header
and be sure to create new PID devices from the file .csv

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.018 seconds.

Follow me on twitter