Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Pro Won't Respond on Voyager Tablet

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pro Won't Respond on Voyager Tablet
Buckaroo
Post Pro Won
on: December 7, 2019 (GMT)

Help…Using a cheap RCA Voyager tablet running Android 8.1.0 with the VeePeak dongle.

1. Downloaded the paid version (TorquePro V1.10.114) and it communicates with the dongle (can see rpm dial moving) but does not respond when I hit the “gear” button or any of the buttons (seems to hang). Have uninstalled and reloaded with no improvement.
2. Downloaded the free version (Torque Lite V1.2.22) and it will run. I have communication with the dongle and can see rpm & coolant temp. I am working with this version at the moment.
3. Have added Trans Temp custom pids. Have dials displayed for the custom pids but indicates “no data” when rpm and engine coolant dials are reading correctly.

Buckaroo

Buckaroo
Post Re: Pro Won

I reloaded Torque Pro denying access to GPS, location, files, etc and it is now responding. I am entering the custom pids that were not providing data on the lite version.

Buckaroo

Buckaroo

I had to enable the access to the files to allow the app to save my settings when app is shutdown. The tablet does not have GPS and I was enabling access to GPS when loading the app. I think that was the problem. All working now.

Buckaroo

djenkins040

This sounds like the issue I just came across. Except originally my tablet was working with the Pro app and it just quit. Going to give this a try, thanks for posting.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.014 seconds.

Follow me on twitter