Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Random restarts

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Random restarts
chrasH040
Post Random restarts
on: December 3, 2019 (GMT)

I’m running Torque on a tablet in my car and since I’m driving professionally I’ve dedicated a special tablet just for using Torque. But since a while it tends to randomly restart the app and/or reset the OBD adapter. When it happens it seems that Torque just restarts: the dials disappear and show up again, it reconnects to the OBD adapter and then starts a new trip. This can happen after 5 seconds of use or it may take up to 500 miles before it happens but generally it happens after 100-200 miles. You can imagine how frustrating this is because I want to log my consumption. I always shut the tablet down when I park the car and since I while I take the adapter out as well.

Can you tell me what might be the problem or at least show me a way to not make it reset all the trip data when it happens?

I’m using a Scanlink OBDlink LX Bluetooth adapter and the app runs on a Samsung Galaxy GT-P7500, Android version 4.0.4. As I examined this tablet is used exclusively for Torque so there are no other apps on it apart from the ones required to run Android.

Again, please give me some suggestions :)

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.026 seconds.

Follow me on twitter