Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Feature requests

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9
Author Topic: Feature requests
richelieu
Post Re: Feature requests
on: January 25, 2023 (GMT)

Hello,
how are you?

I am looking for functionality where every configured profile will have specific naming of the log files.

Eg:
Profile 1 = Skoda Fabia
Profile 2 = Skoda Octavia

The log files names will be:

for profile 1 = “Skoda Fabia_trackLog-2023-Jan-XXX.csv”
for profile 2 = “Skoda Octavia_trackLog-2023-Jan-XXX.csv”

Thank you a lot.
marek

ukccautotechs
on: February 2, 2023 (GMT)

<div class=”quote”><p>Quote from admin on November 12, 2019
Hi!

Here’s a list for the features you would like to see in Torque – these can range from new functions for the equation parser, to new types of dials, to other things!

(Updated Nov 2019)
</p></div>

Hi,

Apologies for the nature of the approach. I’m trying to find a way contact you regarding a potential business opportunity for you as the developer of the Torque app. Please could you email me your contact details to matt @ carbon-cleaning .co .uk

NicoandLuis
on: February 16, 2023 (GMT)

Not really a feature request, but rather bug fix request:

The custom themes for the Torque Recorder have been broken for a very long time. Is that going to be fixed at some point?

sejtam
on: February 26, 2023 (GMT)

When changing a graphs configuration, eg the update time/frequency, it does not indicate what the current setting is. It would be
helpful if it did that

sejtam
on: February 26, 2023 (GMT)

TorquePro 1.12.100

I have a digital display with background graph for barometric pressure.

Despite me setting the min and max values to 1000 and 1050 resp
The graph always shows the green values columns as almost full height

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap0UakvfjLeNhMp-0pPbX_86cT2gDw

With a current value of 1008.4, the graph should show near the lower end, not at the top

Can this be fixed so that these widgets honour the max and min values to make them useful?

cintakc
on: March 18, 2023 (GMT)

piemmm,
Please
add the ability to set the ATRD command as a PID. Sometimes there is a need to use data from the data buffer.
Alternatively, the PID itself can be set in the Diagnostic Start Commands line, and the response can be read from the data buffer using the ATRD command.

Chenhsintai
on: March 26, 2023 (GMT)

Quote from JoshuaConder03 on October 27, 2022
Is there any way that you could make the vehicle profile selector a little bit more user friendly? Right now if you have too many vehicles it fills up and doesn’t let you scroll to access the other vehicles that don’t fit on the screen. Maybe have it open up to a separate page that has all your vehicles in it. My other suggestion is to add a text box in the vehicle information page that we can use to store a vehicle’s VIN number. Right now I have to keep my vehicles VIN numbers in a separate notepad, but I’d like to keep it all on one app. And to go along with the VIN number storage, would it be possible to have torque automatically open a vehicle’s profile based off of the VIN number that the ECU reports?

Chenhsintai
on: March 26, 2023 (GMT)

Quote from JoshuaConder03 on October 27, 2022
Is there any way that you could make the vehicle profile selector a little bit more user friendly? Right now if you have too many vehicles it fills up and doesn’t let you scroll to access the other vehicles that don’t fit on the screen. Maybe have it open up to a separate page that has all your vehicles in it. My other suggestion is to add a text box in the vehicle information page that we can use to store a vehicle’s VIN number. Right now I have to keep my vehicles VIN numbers in a separate notepad, but I’d like to keep it all on one app. And to go along with the VIN number storage, would it be possible to have torque automatically open a vehicle’s profile based off of the VIN number that the ECU reports?

TJBaker57
on: March 29, 2023 (GMT)

Bug Report:

torqueProFullBackup.zip files rejected by version 1.12.100

On both of my Android 11 devices I make a full backup file and the resulting files are rejected when selected for restore.

Google Pixel 2 XL Android 11
Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 11

cintakc
on: March 30, 2023 (GMT)

piemmm,
Please add the ability to set the ATRD command as a PID. Sometimes there is a need to use data from the data buffer.
Alternatively, the PID itself can be set in the Diagnostic Start Commands line, and the response can be read from the data buffer using the ATRD command.

MichaelH01
on: April 18, 2023 (GMT)

<div class=”quote”><p>Quote from Tmc 2652 on December 17, 2019
Would be great to have injector coding and pilot learning
Cheers</p></div>

I’ll second that request :)

Sohaibmadrid
on: May 2, 2023 (GMT)

Hi
How can I control Driving miles

Serenay
on: May 7, 2023 (GMT)

Quote from cintakc on December 4, 2019
to be able to use the device type Clock for an external PID

Serenay
on: May 7, 2023 (GMT)

Quote from cintakc on December 4, 2019
to be able to use the device type Clock for an external PID

Santro652@gmail.com
on: August 20, 2023 (GMT)

Hi,

Can you please add compatibility with EV cars from TATA, MAHINDRA brands. We have half a million customer waiting for a compatible app outside of what OEM gives.

Tata Nexon prime,MAX, tigor, tiago ,nano . Mahindra XUV400 etc.

Nexonev user from India

Infobitas
on: October 29, 2023 (GMT)

Support for modules with extended address (e.g. Toyota)

Some of Toyota ECU’S have extended addressing. Multiple ECU’s have same header with additional extended address.
E.G. TPWS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) has header 750 with extended address 2A. But there are more ECU’s with header 750 and different extended address

This ecu can be accessed with commands
ATSH750 – set header
ATCRA758 – ECU address response filter
ATCEA2A – Extended header address 2A

In this case ECU Response has additional header byte “2A” and other response data bytes are shifted.
Request:
Response with 4 bytes of data:
[758] [2A] [61 30] [A6 A8 A9 A8 00]

Torque does not understand this response. 2A61 are ignored as request confirmation (it should be 6130), and “30” is treated as 1st data byte “A”. Last data byte “A8” is ignored by Torque app (probably it counts 4 bytes as defined in response and ignores the rest).

Is there any solution for this extended address support ?
Or solution could be possibility to add extended address to ECU header, e.g. “750:2A” and make Torque extract this extended address byte from response.

duma4
on: October 30, 2023 (GMT)

Hi,

When we setting up the vehicle profile we are asked to update the fuel level as a percentage. But, after while when we refuel the vehicle it does not update automatically (obviously the OBD scanner is connected all the time). In this scenario, setting up the fuel level seems redundant since it does not update automatically. And even if we update the fuel level manually, it does not seem to have a purpose (a parameter which is fixed when actually it’s a variable, does not makes sense).

Some Torque users need the fuel data to analyze and monitor fuel consumptions and such. My feature request is to make the app to live update the fuel level while an OBD device is connected all the time. When the vehicle is in use, the fuel level should go down and when vehicle is refueling, the fuel level should go up. At the end of the trip, it must show the current fuel level value which equals to the actual fuel gauge.

Thanks!

RichardGP
on: October 31, 2023 (GMT)

I’m building a dash with doubled up gauges, and I’ve run into a roadblock that needs a couple of new features.

Did example, I have long term fuel trim on top of short term fuel trim.

If I make the top gauge background empty except for the scale and needle, both PIDs operate correctly, but the center area, where the value, units and title are, leaves both PID values overlayed and not legible.

If I had PID specific parts for these, I could place the underneath gauge’s readings on the top of the center area, and the on top gauge to display on the bottom, rather than both on top of each other.

I’m doing this for long and short term fuel trims, timing advance and AFR, and HP and torque.

I would need the following variables:

dialNeedleTitleTextOffset_06=(value)

dialNeedleValueTextOffset_06=(value)

dialNeedleTitleTextOffset_07=(value)

dialNeedleValueTextOffset_07=(value)

dialNeedleTitleTextOffset_0e=(value)

dialNeedleValueTextOffset_0e=(value)

dialNeedleTitleTextOffset_fff1225=(value)

dialNeedleValueTextOffset_ff1225=(value)

dialNeedleTitleTextOffset_ff1226=(value)

dialNeedleValueTextOffset_ff1226=(value)

dialNeedleTitleTextOffset_fff1249=(value)

dialNeedleValueTextOffset_ff1249=(value)

And finally, the ability to change needle size or color by PID would be great too.

Thanks for considering this request,

TimC
on: November 9, 2023 (GMT)

gori77
gori77 link alternatif
gori77 login
gori77 slot
gori77 rtp
gori77 daftar
gori77
gori77 link alternatif