Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Feature requests

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Feature requests
cintakc
Post Re: Feature requests
on: January 9, 2022 (GMT)

Torque does not automatically add a unit to command 2101 at the end to generate query 21011, nor does he allow the creation of external PID 21011 manually, replacing the entered PID 21011 with 021011 when trying to save the created external PID.
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/OyoS8IY-798M6A

piemmm
Administrator
on: January 9, 2022 (GMT)

Hi

It should be – though it will not try initially until it is certain that the number of responses don’t change from the ECU(s) (if they do then the function will correctly deactivate)

I’ll run some tests here to check that it is working correctly (probably another unit test for it)

As to the setting the poll rate, that is something I can add to the editor (though things like temperatures are already polled at a reduced rate). I’m working on feature builds now in betas as production is now stable so this is the ideal time to make changes there

Edit: It’ll also deactivate the ‘1’ if there was a 7F response at any point for that PID

djmalin
on: January 10, 2022 (GMT)

Hello @piemmm I have a skoda octavia 3 2014 (grups vag), and I need to add such sensors to your program, I really care about it, I think it can be done, when it comes to specific pids, I have no idea what can be responsible for this data, in an alternative program these data are available when connected to my car?

Calculated instant fuel rate
Distance Since Last Regen
Dpf load % to regen
Dpf Imput Gas Temperature
Dpf Output Gas Temperature
Time Since Last Regen.
Fuel Level
Soot mass calculated
Soot mass measured
Car’s mileage
(Gate) Battery Current
(Gate) Battery charge condition
(climate) Cabin humidity
(ecm) Engine oil temperature
(ecm) injection amount deviation cylinder 1
(ecm) injection amount deviation cylinder 2
(ecm) injection amount deviation cylinder 3
(ecm) injection amount deviation cylinder 4
(climate) Cabin Temperature

ANBO
on: January 11, 2022 (GMT)

Quote from admin on December 19, 2021
Worth mentioning that 7f response handling has been improved and this will be in the next 1.10.174 beta in a couple of days as will the vehicle profile updates for web logging

Hi, wanted to confirm the 7F response is decoding properly for me now. Thank you for improving that.

drbluetongue
on: January 13, 2022 (GMT)

Hey mate

With the new storage changes, it makes it hard to move dashboards to the a new phone.

Would we be able to get the ability to sync layouts to GDrive?

Thanks a million!

piemmm
Administrator
on: January 15, 2022 (GMT)

Hi

I’ll see what I can do on this – the storage changes made a few things more difficult(and some things better like being able to export and import PIDs to google drive) but had to happen due to google play requirements

I’ll see if I can improve on this a bit more in the next couple of beta updates

Game-R
on: January 17, 2022 (GMT)

I’m not sure if this is already in the works with the upcoming torque-theme-plugin that’s going to be implemented into Torque, but I noticed that downloading any new theme from the servers would overwrite the content of the themeDir/ThemeDirNight folders, thereby overwriting any custom theme or edits done to the theme in there.

Could we have the ability to store themes in a location/page where we could download and store themes from the server, add our own custom themes in there and allow us to quickly swap between them using the dashboard menu?
Thanks!

MJDBW
on: January 20, 2022 (GMT)

Sending RAW OBD Command via script needed. (ELM327/STN AT Command)

such as…)
STPC
STP62
STPX h:1024e097, d:0000FF
(wait for 1 sec)
STPX h:1024e097, d:8001FF
(wait for 1 sec)
STPX h:1024e097, d:0000FF
(wait for 1 sec)
STPC
STP33
STP33
STPO

Scripting feature seems awesome to me!
it might be more useful when I can send AT command via script.

piemmm
Administrator
on: January 20, 2022 (GMT)

Hi!

That’s the OBD object you want with the ‘request exclusive lock’ and then the sendCommandGetResponse

https://wiki.torque-bhp.com/view/Class:OBD

Vasilich
on: January 21, 2022 (GMT)

Hi,
it would be nice to have support of 16, 24 and 32-bit values for function “SIGNED(x)” – right now only 8bit values are supported.

piemmm
Administrator
on: January 21, 2022 (GMT)

I’ll add SIGNED16() SIGNED24() and SIGNED32() (in addition to the 8 bit SIGNED as well. I’ll alias the SIGNED to SIGNED8 as that’s more descriptive so both still work (but are more obvious what its doing)

Vasilich
on: January 25, 2022 (GMT)

Some PIDs deliver “time since xxx” either in seconds or in minutes. Is there any possibility to display such values in HH:MM:SS or in HH:MM format? if not – would the new kind of display or new function to achieve this make sense?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.041 seconds.

Follow me on twitter