Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Feature requests

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9
Author Topic: Feature requests
Jadugniko
Post Re: Feature requests
on: July 23, 2021 (GMT)

Can you add Suzuki protocol please?
It’s useless if doesn’t support those protocol

Suzuki Ertiga
Toyota all new Avanza 2018
Kingbolen elm327 v1.4 bluetooth.

Rickisrad
on: July 29, 2021 (GMT)

I really would like a log playback feature in app!! It is much too difficult to playback the logs.

bassbmw
on: July 30, 2021 (GMT)

Please Please Please build a switch to turn off automatic DTC scanning once connected…. It wrecks havoc on Powerstroke 7.3 engines as they cannot pull DTCs while the engine is running. A way to turn off scanning for codes would be fantastic!

RROR
on: September 7, 2021 (GMT)

Quote from JaneP on December 26, 2020
Quote from Mycque on June 16, 2020
How about oil pressure, if possible.

YES!

Hi

S0LlDSNAKE
on: October 12, 2021 (GMT)

Does it exist the feature where the display isn’t with numbers or values nore 0 – 100% curve, but a valve symbol (ex : a butterfly valve) ?

Thanks

joehu
Post Re: Feature requests J1939 DM1 Messages
on: October 26, 2021 (GMT)

Hi,

I connected Torque Pro successfully to my 2011 Volvo Penta Petrol Boat Engine using J1939 Protocol Setting. Using ELM Adapter OBDLink MX. It’s possible to view Engine Data and Sensors. Additionally it would be nice to see DM1 (AT DM1 or AT MP FECA) and DM2 (AT MP FECB) Messages (DTCs) too. For the beginning it would be enough to see SPN (Suspect Parameter Number) and FMI (Failure Mode Identifier) readable in Byte 3-5. I can translate this to DTC Fault Decription for myself.

Thanks,
Joachim

Weesalz
on: October 29, 2021 (GMT)

Dealer software for specific tasks? Relearn ecu function etc

piemmm
Administrator
on: December 4, 2021 (GMT)

I’ll see what I can do about the fault codes on J1939. It’s good to have feedback that someone is using it :)

ANBO
on: December 7, 2021 (GMT)

Quote from admin on December 4, 2021
I’ll see what I can do about the fault codes on J1939. It’s good to have feedback that someone is using it :)

Hi Ian,
Great to see updates coming through again on Torque Pro.

Would like to request your support for an OBDii responses that includes the sequence 7Fxx78, as discussed in this topic:

https://torque-bhp.com/forums/?wpforumaction=viewtopic&t=15776.0

Thanks

anonyme0897
on: December 14, 2021 (GMT)

Hi! A feature to avoid screen burn-in would be greatly appreciated!

Something like moving the screen a few pixels in a different direction each minute would help to reduce/avoid screen burn-in.

I had a few Samsung Galaxy with amoled screens that were burned by the dials. Every phone can have this issue, but some are more prone to this.

Thank you!

piemmm
Administrator

I will try to add the ‘move dials around by a random offset’ setting in an update in the next week or to

7F responses are a little harder, though some work I did this week makes this achievable now. Thanks for referencing the other post – it’s bookmarked in the ‘get this stuff done’ list. The more example responses for the 7F responses (especially for different ECUs/protocols) would be very useful for setting up a test environment here

piemmm
Administrator

bassbmw: The switch has been in the app since about 2016 – Settings, Special Settings->Options, Ford F150 ECU bug workaround

This disabled anything that causes the faulty ECU in these vehicles to reboot, however be aware that using chinese clone OBD2 adapters in these vehicle may also cause issues due to the high probability that these adapters have at sending the wrong command to the vehicle because of their low quality.

icyhotmike

Is there anyway to include all of the “vehicle profile” data when uploading to a web server? Currently I see the profile name, vehicle weight, volume efficiency however it does not include other values like engine displacement, vehicle type, fuel tank capacity, etc. I assume those values are stored locally on the phone I’m not sure if it would be too hard to include those in the payload sent to the web server?

I am trying to display the vehicle profile data on a web interface using all the data that was uploaded but it doesn’t contain all of the profile info that is stored on the device.

ValeroK86
on: December 18, 2021 (GMT)

1. When I select a profile also enable it to select the correct adapter assigned to that profile. Have a few cars so want to change the profile and get the right adapter and also the right dasboard
2. In the trip log also connect tge car data. Add tge possibility to view the track and the car data at every point.

Thanks

piemmm
Administrator
on: December 19, 2021 (GMT)

Hi!

The vehicle profile can be assigned adapters – click the ‘advanced’ button and scroll down and you can select the adapter for the profile that you want to use

I’ll look at including more vehicle profile data in the web uploads at the start of a log upload (edit: done in next beta)

Edit: There’s some other features (graphs, manual data entry, etc) that I have also seen and will be looking at more to implement in the coming weeks

piemmm
Administrator
on: December 19, 2021 (GMT)

Worth mentioning that 7f response handling has been improved and this will be in the next 1.10.174 beta in a couple of days as will the vehicle profile updates for web logging

Also ‘IF’ statements will be making an appearance at some point, though there is a little more work to do before I can add this functionality

ANBO
on: December 21, 2021 (GMT)

Quote from admin on December 14, 2021
7F responses are a little harder, though some work I did this week makes this achievable now. Thanks for referencing the other post – it’s bookmarked in the ‘get this stuff done’ list. The more example responses for the 7F responses (especially for different ECUs/protocols) would be very useful for setting up a test environment here

Figured it would be a little harder. Great to hear you have made progress. I’m on beta so will give it a try after Xmas and provide more examples if I can.

vancouverstealth
on: December 22, 2021 (GMT)

The Vehicle Editor asks for values in a mix of imperial and metric units. It would be nice to be able to click on the units to toggle between systems, eg “kg” to “lbs”, or “Imperial gallons” to “L” (or “litres”).

59 Morris
on: January 1, 2022 (GMT)

Hi,
I have some custom formulas to display things related to my EV conversion, like MPGe, Wh/mile, DTE etc. These are stored in the vehicle profile. I would like a “button” that would clear all of these at one time, as they are Trip related. Is that a possibility?

Thanks!!

1959 Morris Minor Traveller
Restored and EV converted.

piemmm
Administrator
on: January 1, 2022 (GMT)

Hi!

Yes – is that a button for each one, or a button to clear multiple PIDs in one go?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.077 seconds.

Follow me on twitter