Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » (New User) No HP or Torque Readings At All... Constant 0

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: (New User) No HP or Torque Readings At All... Constant 0
Rmartinmusic
Post (New User) No HP or Torque Readings At All... Constant 0
on: July 9, 2019 (GMT)

Just set everything up today and every single sensor I could ask for is working perfectly… with the exception of Torque and HP (Both Wheel and Road HP)

When I say it’s not working I mean I get NO READING AT ALL. Constant zero. Every other reading is working (Speed only reading from GPS I believe)

My profile is set, weight added and all that good stuff…

I am driving a tuned 96 Mitsubishi 3000GT…

Could this be car related? App setting related? My piece of crap phone related?

Using this to dyno test a newly invented part and I need results. Please help! I can’t get the damn thing to read anything (PS: GPS is working, shows trips and GPS speed and all)

cintakc
Post Re: (New User) No HP or Torque Readings At All... Constant 0

I think most likely on your car 96 the old mitsubishi protocol is used, which does not support the adapter ELM327

Rmartinmusic

Well see I was thinking that, but then I would assume I would have trouble getting other readings, wouldn’t I?

Because I’m pulling much more complex data with ease!

But lets say for now that this is in fact the issue, what protocol should I use to try and retrieve this data? What should I change it to?

Rmartinmusic

Also, correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn’t it then pull horsepower via GPS if the ECU is of no help? Using weight, speed and acceleration numbers over time to calculate horse?

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.016 seconds.

Follow me on twitter