Torque

Forums

Forums

Show or hide header
Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.

Torque » Torque OBD ECU Scanner » Torque Discussion / Ideas » Scion support?

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Scion support?
Fretwork13
Post Scion support?
on: June 22, 2019 (GMT)

I’ve searched on this forum and to my surprise because I thought that surely there would be a few other people that had already asked and figured out that there is no support for Scion cars and I have an xB and would like to get more accurate data also I just got my OBD2 scanner in the mail yesterday so I’m new at this but I instantly bought the provision because I’m so blown away with the information that this device in this app provides I got it because I thought my car might be running hot because I smell antifreeze when starting it up for a long time now but turns out it’s running perfectly normal and I also found out today that my car speedometer is 8 miles an hour off so when I’m driving down the road going 70 I’m actually going 62 because my car has bigger tires on it then what the manufacturer calls for but anyways….. I’m new to the forms and I just thought I would say hello but if anyone has any information on how to get on the app and manually add in the information for a Scion 1.5 l car let me know.

Tech geek. Auto freak. I love all devices fairly.

Pages: [1]
WP-Forum by: Fredrik Fahlstad, Version: 2.4
Page loaded in: 0.006 seconds.

Follow me on twitter